Weed Memes Thread For Those Who Understand

Hammer and a hanger, we’ll get fire. EVERYONE should know at least one way of making fire without a lighter

7 Likes

8 Likes

This is anti-weed or to promote it? :rofl:

6 Likes

I’ve had some wild parties, but I’m still waiting on the weird orgies, pretty sure I’m mostly past that possibility.

5 Likes

Me too on both counts.

Yep, now it’s three for three. Sadly.

7 Likes

10 Likes

6 Likes

when we were teenagers (mid to late 80’s), we used to save all our bag seed and put them in balloons (5 seeds per balloon), fill them with helium and let them go. have no idea where they landed, but the idea was to OG the world one balloon at a time. we figured they would pop somewhere and drop their payloads hopefully over some viable soil.

got the idea from something i read in high times magazine.

(in hindsight, we should have taken them all out into the woods and tried to grow them out… stupid teenagers… )

15 Likes

idk why but your comment made my high brain be like… wait how do weed seeds normally get dispersed like what was the nature way does something eat them or something? love the ingenuity on the balloons though lmao

4 Likes

Kinda made me want to go get some helium…

4 Likes

i dunno… now that some states are legal, you might be dropping unwelcomed males in someone’s backyard.

back in the 80’s it seemed like a great idea. all the mexican brickweed was FULL of seeds. what better way to get rid of them? and with everything illegal, having it just growing everywhere would keep the alphabet agencies and local PD pretty busy…

nowadays with seeds costing $100+ a pack?
sheeeeit. a whole lotta NOPE.

2 Likes

I still have a few hundred fems…

3 Likes

was just eyeballing my happy accident jar(herm) lol but yea idk lol Id have to time it just perfect for an outdoor plant to even questionably survive a season here from seed

1 Like

anything good?

define “here”?
do you have a short growing season?

i just realized we are absolutely off topic hijacking this thread. lol.

sorry y’all

2 Likes

yea I mean I guess I dont know how frost tolerant seedlings would be but id say a short season for sure it could be done but youd have to get it just right or start from a large plant started indoors

I tend to do this sometimes

1 Like

sounds like your best bet if your have a short and cold grow season.
rooted cuttings from a mom plant put outside when the frost is gone and just let them do their thing till the finish would work.
or start seedlings indoors a month or two before your last frost.

i guess you could also entertain the thought of growing autos?

lol. as do i.

1 Like

Haha well outdoor is illegal so I think ill stick with the tent. its not so cold during the day but nights brrrrr so if you started in large pots I guess you could just bring em inside then plant after frost. but this is starting to sound like a lot of work.

I actually plan to run some autos for my next run.

ok I couldnt find a meme I liked and apparently weed is a blocked word so have a smoking meme lol

Ill leave the thread now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

back on topic…

15 Likes

is that an egg on his shoulder
edit:wait I was supposed to be gone you didnt see anything

3 Likes

Yea whats going on there? Better than a chip I suppose

I feel like this is a joke that fell flat, it’s an observation on the meme and not directed at anyone…just in case :ok_hand::joy:

2 Likes