Welcome To the Swamp

It’s acutally a powered form that I let sit and ferment. I used a teaspoon per gallon and then let that gallon just sit around. Meant to type liquid urea, but I think that’s what it is technically
https://www.hydroempire.com/npk-industries-raw-nitrogen/?utm_medium=googleshopping&utm_source=bc&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI3e7Fhqqx1wIVQ1x-Ch1xPQaaEAQYAyABEgJNgPD_BwE

2 Likes

Just wanted to share a picture this morning on how the top feed of that neem meal, alfalfa meal, kelp meal, and clover seed mix had worked

Here is a pic of all the clover seed sprouts. Hopefully will have nice bed soon, but may so one more just so it’s nice and thick.

Have a great day everyone!

Swampy

6 Likes

Just wanted to get yalls thoughts on what i noticed this morning on the PAC-10. Not gonna run her again anyway bc of the flower time (9-10 weeks for a “Pakistani” Chitral Kush” and supposedly tests kinda low. My guess is too much N or maybe needs some Mag

2 Likes

Looks like mag deficiency.
Dosent look like N burn. N Deficiency will always be on lower leaves first.

6 Likes

Yea that’s what I thought. Calm mag came today lol

Thanks @Dewb

1 Like

My guess would be CalMag deficiency also. Although you usually see a little bit of browning on the leaves too.

Peace,
Porc (Karmic Farmer on ICMag)

1 Like

Thanks @_porcupine
Got the gallon of Silva blast and cal mag from botanicare. Only stuff I can get from them out of ease bc Scott’s owns them and they are a monster
Was actually talking to @muir about that last week

What’s wrong with Scott’s? Besides them being a huge agribusiness corp I mean. Something specific?

1 Like

I just mean big companies like that can be monsters

1 Like

Was outta town for 2 days. Came back to the small stuff drooping a lil but nothing major, just thirsty. Got my Great White in. So now that is in the rez along w the mycos and azos. Should be getting some fuzzy roots pretty soon.

Will take pics soon but everything is certainly growing, that’s for sure.

Have a great week folks!
-swampy

3 Likes

Girl Scout Cookies Thin Mint cut is nursing her way back to health. Everything else are getting along big famously. We are almost ready for the flip!

14 Likes

I could only dream to have a room and plants like yours bro, nice work - I’m jealous for sure

By the way how do you like the clone King? Getting 100%?

3 Likes

Just got it and 100% thus far! Very happy with it and great deal on Amazon.

I would recommend for sure.

Appreciate your kind words!
Thanks for stopping by.

2 Likes

beautiful plants, the whole room is going into flower? going to be epic!! :+1:

1 Like

Met a buddy tonight and got a few more clones which I have already transplanted. Will list em later. But here are pics.

Just moved from those square 2-4oz things into jumbo jr square pots that are like 1.8liters

Otherwise… all is good. Noticed a fuzzy black mold on some lemon lotus in the soil medium after I’ve given them this tea which I can attest to how alive it is with all the mycos, azos, great white, molasses, and all the guanos and kelp alfalfa etc. must be a benny party in there!

Here are the new cuts

PS
I also got some Snow Wookie x Apollo 11 F4 beans to give out as freebies with orders from me now on.
He also gave me some Apollo 11 f5s for the stash!

7 Likes

First Jaeger to show on the right in the middle. Just transplanted…will top her off with a soil mix that I’ve added my neem meal, kelp meal, alfalfa meal, and clover seed mix to.

11 Likes

Hell yeah dude looking sick!

1 Like

Hey guys just wanted to list the clones I got tonight and just transplanted. They’re currently in the :tent: tent

1. Ancient OG (Iranian Indica x Appalachia) Iranian pheno
  2. Durban Poison (Colorado cut, tried and true and I love the smoke and can’t wait to taste it grown organically under my care.)
  3. Girl Scout Cookies (forum cut, will be interesting to run next to the Thin Mints)
  4. Aruba (Bodhi seeds heirloom that smells like a Jamaican Lambsbread I used to have… excited)
  5. Dragonsblood Hashplant (Hawaiian heirloom sativa x 1988 G13/Hashplant) Indica pheno
  6. Dragonsblood Hashplant (Hawaiian heirloom sativa x 1988 G13/Hashplant) sativa phenotype that has the red blood trait, which is a trait that shows itself by having red juices inside the plant. So if you broke a leaf off, the juice from the plant would bleed red instead of clear or green.
9 Likes

Nice selection bro! They look really good!

2 Likes

Thanks man! Been putting in a lot of hard work and spending a lot of time in there but I think the girls are really showing how happy they are. It’s a I scratch your back, you make big buds kinda situation going down…

4 Likes