What are some of your favorite canna instagrams?

Just got into instagram and I am looking for some of the most informative posts or ones with glamourous shots, pieces of history, discussions of cultures, social groups etc. I feel like i am just scratching the surface and want the help of my fellow og’ers

What are some of your favorite cannabis based instagram profiles?

Mel franks page is a great blast from the past, with pictures from his when we were criminals display

plantmoreseedsfor some great and wild cannabis shots, coupled with interesting ethnobotanical pictures and commentary

breeders syndicate is a great podcast.

in short, there is a lot, what do you like?

10 Likes

its actually my favorite. i wish he posted more often.

Robert Clarke (cannabis & ethnobotanist) didnt post much and hasnt posted since 2019 (not sure if he passed away honestly) but his IG is worth taking a look at.

Science in Hydroponics is a great one too, by Daniel Fernandez Phd

GreenGenes in general is a good one.

The Cannabis Museum and The Hash Museum sometimes have interesting stuff too.

@neogitus also gave me a great list of IG accounts that do crop steering. Always interesting

But honestly, i havent found anything with the vibe of Mels account.

4 Likes

Mels account is really great. I wish more peolle i could find where posting vubtage pics, but its that classic thing of not many took photos back then because it incriminated you and could mean you seeved years for a picture of you in front of a field of weed

tom hill just came out with a new page, so thats one to watch. i dont think he has made any posts, but he is around and commenting, so its worth checking out.

whitebuffaloseedz is a small time canadian breeder responsible for some really unique sativa crosses and old school canadian outdoors stains.

ex_grower, an oldschool canadian black market grower, has some good stuff.

slownickel is an agricultural scientist and has some really informative info

direwolf.og is an oldschool candian that was involved with cannabis culture magazine and other legacy publications, works in the legal canaian market and has some good insights into the old school canadian pot history

fuckintalkinshit with eagle is a great podcast with tons of guests from all over the cannabis scene

the potcast is a great podcast with tons of guests that are usually breeders with great stories and insights about the seed market

1 Like

@TomHill yeah he’s in here commenting too.

WillowBillyFarms (@willowbillyfarms) • Instagram photos and videos

3 Likes

@meangenefrommendocino

2 Likes

i like his page too

2 Likes

Finally got accepted by meangene. Love the memes lol.

Anyone got any more suggestions?

1 Like

@bodhiguide for professional looking Bodhi pics

1 Like

For them Chem pics :fire:

The S1 lord

1 Like
1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnQGtMJJzi_/

1 Like

Bumping this. Have been getting more and more into instagram, as lots of the best posters left the forums circa 2013 2014, and overall, it’s where the majority of the weed online scene shifted to. For better or worse.

What’s your top cannabis igs? Will make a post with more of my faves tonight.

Just wish i had gotten into it earlier, who knows what good posts are long gone?

1 Like