What are you currently smoking?

i mixed up some bags so i have no fnucking clue :joy_cat: at least i grew it

:evergreen_tree:

Well damnit I can’t find the’where are you smoking’ thread :joy:

Royal Oil on my front porch after a month of rain

Only see this a few times a year in this part of big island.

1 Like

Mother’s Milk f2

2 Likes

Bread and Butter. Picked it up today 10 a g at a local tobacco shop. ( im In illegal Georgia. )

First thing I noticed when I walked in was a hint of some real strong gas. I originally went in for some empty disposables but I stayed for the bud.

Bread and butter caught my eye instantly. It was purple and really frosty. Upon smelling I get notes of bread and butter literally mixed in with this fuel diesel classic weed smell. Its nice. The other cultivar I smelled : Blueberry Crumpfin smelt sweeter , and maybe better tbh. Super candy vibes , but it was smalls So I stuck with Bread and Butter.

I have not smoked it yet. IM just basking in the awesomeness of buying legal THCA in a store. It was fucking awesome. Yes its only a 1.60gs but damnit IT WAS WORTH. ( The shop employee recommended this one too so Im expecting a good buzz <3 )

Heres some shitty pics hehe

@GrouchyOldMan hey brother I’m tagging you because you’ve definitely been in the game for a long while :dagger:, in your opinion judging off the pictures provided does this bud look PGR?

2 Likes

Ahhh, 'too good to be True?' LoL

But I’ll tell you this, none of the dispo weed I’ve purchased, has been as good as my second string rack of Ball Jars.

Stay in this game for awhile and you’ll have too many choices to have more than a ‘Flavor of the Month.’

But, you tell us, in as much lurid detail as you can muster, what happens when you power toke that entire purple flower. Explicate, Enunciate, and enlighten.

I always love hearing smoke reports of the local dispo. Not to be slanderin, but I bought weed up in Canada on our last trip up there and the potency was remarkably low. Tasty but… I may have just bought the wrong pre rolls.

-Grouchy

5 Likes

Im trying to get to smoking it now haha. IM exhausted, this is supposed to be an indica, so If No report comes you know what happened!

This one for sure just a one off thing for now, Id much rather grow my own.

Im gonna give a one hitter quitter bowl report :smiley:

3 Likes

Smoke Report of Bread and Butter : I will add onto it as things happen.

( picked up from local tobacco shop here IN georgia ( no dispos here )

Labs : https://venerafactory.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/thca-bread-and-butter.pdf

Smell is great. A unique profile of terps id say. Garlicky , Purple icky sticky, Gas, Diesel, Chocolate.

Breaking it down : I noticed right away its cured nearly perfect. maybe slightly too dry but I wont complain, its got that ‘’ snap snap ‘’ . . . ( berner reference )

bag appeal is quite impressive. Its really damn frosty. While some heads may have been lost in handling / trim… the inside is more than enough to make up for it.

Method of Smoke will be the glass piece my vaporizer comes with ( works really well for small one hitters , and is more effective than a bowl from the vape imo. )

Here’s the bowl :

Brb headed out back to hit this :fire::fire:

Packing another bowl, I didnt get a rip haha. I gave my brother first hit. He said it taste really good. a gassy backend. :slight_smile:

My thoughts on taste : I think my results are skewed because My nose is stuffed but I do get notes of how it smells in the taste. I get that gassy backend as well.

Effects : My tolerance is probably too the moon. But I do notice this strains effects. Its likely not an indica. id say more so a balanced hybrid. ( I realize im actually terrible at describing my current high LOL )

Sorry that I can’t right up an eloquent summary of how this random pickup went :stuck_out_tongue:

This has been the Smoke Report Chronicles with Light , if you made it this far drop a heart hehe :smiley:

2 Likes

Venom OG (Black Market)

6 Likes

Something called “purple red” because the grower doesn’t know wtf it is 🤦 but it hits me heavier than any weed I’ve had in the last three years. Chinese eyes after 3 hits which is like going back to high school days :joy::+1:

Took in a clone & PM showed up in 2 weeks so I ditched it…& of course now have seen it on my other plants. :slightly_frowning_face:

Gonna wait until he tissue cultures it :smirk_cat:

2 Likes

7 Likes

You rich @Foreigner s and your fancy hash. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Surprisingly it’s commercial. Surprisingly it was very cheap. Surprisingly it’s not bad.

Surprise!

5 Likes

Surprisingly enough, I am not surprised! :thinking:

1 Like