What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Gonna roll that up?

1 Like

Rolled and smoked . Twice as nice way better than when I’d originally smoked it on the beach.

Well cured and seedless no comparison.

6 Likes

Juicy Fruit, harvested Nov. 3, 2022. Getting tastier each time I hit it. bong4

18 Likes

How’s the flavor and smell?

Not related but I’m currently try to source a mowie wowie clone that been kept for over a decade by a fellow grower. He doesn’t share his stuff usually but I’m on my way to get his trust. The weed was outstanding, such a great smoke.

1 Like

Nice sativa high has a strong grape taste and smell with some menthol hints as well.
Great to grow double stretch with huge solid frosty buds .

Very enjoyable definitely reminds me of Jamaica .
I had 3/4 different varieties while there all were decent a couple really stood out and these were the ones I gathered the seeds from .

4 Likes

Columbian gold x Xmas bud, been in the jar for a month or so. Draw on the doob before I light it gives a flavor of peaches.

24 Likes

Mac stomper this morning . Tastes so good definitely have to grow this again.

16 Likes

Last of some lemon pound cake.

13 Likes

That looks like a Sacrificial Pipe !!!

1 Like

Love the Grinder

Bruce Banner #3 today…

23 Likes

Fighting Buddha has me charging around. 2 months of Curing and she has turned a corner; musky dankness and a definite tilt to the afternoon

22 Likes

Yet another Bubba Kush S1. I can never get enough kush

26 Likes

For me, rather than choosing a particular variety of cannabis for a particular purpose, I just want to get fucked up all of the time. I’m really simple that way, and through the years I’ve come to realize the way for me to achieve my aim is to rotate, the more the better. Variety is the spice of life, eh. Because of that,

I grind one hit at a time unless I’m smoking with another person, which is normally not the case. Now, more often than not, I grind a little more than one single hit. (Maybe I’m just remembering the old days and/or being optimistic or I’m just too fucked up to judge effectively :rofl: ) Whatever the reason, the result is I have two catchall jars, a sativa (and dom) and an indica (and dom). This is the sativa. Every week or two it’s full enough for me to hit out of it. Even though it’s little bits of many of my plants, maybe all sometimes, it’s none in particular either, so it “acts” like another variety. Sometimes I throw in some kief, but not today.
I hope you all have a grand day! Hookah smoking ball on amanita

19 Likes

Id throw out there that Different strains hit different depending which incarnation of yourself you are on any given day

If it’s so nice I want to hit it three days in a row, that’s how it goes down :grin:

Sometimes it takes a week to even really get down to what it’s all about

4 Likes

Long as it’s going down smooth and easy…Hookah smoking ball on amanita

1 Like

I feel like I’m always rushed! Lol

I need to fill some jars first like you guys in order to to truly enjoy the next ride! One hand is always living in the cookie jar while the other tends the farm lol

4 Likes

Im a variety is the spice of life kinda guy, well with my weed anyway. I grew 17 strains in 2022. I can switch every other day. But I usually grab whats handy during the week. I get a little picky on the weekends, I have the last joint of lemon pound cake from 2021 for after dinner. :green_heart:

6 Likes

Did someone say Bubble Hash !!
Mixed with “Team-Spirit” (day to day scraps) the Miss’s and I are chillin n swillen
Thanks @ShiskaberrySavior, this is a delish mixture. now I’ve smoked Bubble Hash. A tasty and fragrant addition. Good to Great

20 Likes

Tonight , since I have not partaken all day , I pulled out Space Monkey 2 which has cured into really bad ass bud . Amazing taste n smells and hits hard too . Total winner in my book . Think @Meesh likes her too !

24 Likes