What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Chem Valley Kush

23 Likes

The microclimate forecast for my most immediate neighborhood is rain and Arjan Haze. I like 'em both!

21 Likes

Duct tape well cured .

26 Likes

Souvenir seeds
Fourway x Kentucky bluegrass

26 Likes

Couple of small Deadhead OG buds for me this morning, harvested Oct 27, 2022

15 Likes

Commercially purchased indoor Street Heat. I’ve taken multiple pictures and just don’t seem to be able to get a clear shot. Sigh…

It tastes okay but I prefer smoking my homegrown. Maybe it’s all in my head (HA!), but I believe my homegrown gets me more stoned than the commercial stuff (even though this Street Heat clocks in at just over 35% THC).

16 Likes

Smoking Sour Grape and Cannalope Haze… wooooooweee!

16 Likes

I’m never one to take early samples but I couldn’t help myself this time round :grin:
I haven’t smoked this yet but I’m about to. There’s a hint of the congo haze and the burned rubber is still there but less, almost has a bit of an onion powder to it. Dry toke taste is more sweet slight sour apple kind of thing going on. Very nice reminds me of some bud my dad bought from a neighbor when I was a teen.

16 Likes

Cluster Fuck (Alaskan Thunder Fuck uranus cut x Matanuska Thunder Fuck)

18 Likes

Cleaned off my rolling tray…pressing “shake” …see what comes of it , 7 grams at 204 F

Probably wont be pretty, but will work :sunglasses:

Was a pain to collect, the nasty “greasy” kind im not fond of. Either from being shake or too hot. Will try another batch of “shake” at 180 see if any different. Needed COLD cold plate to collect, still thin n greasy cold. Pretty dark, doesnt smell the best. Havent tried it but will, should be potent, prolly not taste great however. Still, gives me a gram to coat joints with from shake id never use for anything else, seems a good use for it. I roll lots of joints :sunglasses: and pretty sloppy when i do, leave the extra on the tray. When tray gets full i pack it into something and store. Bet i have 10 “things” full of “shake”, rosin seems a good use for it .

11 Likes

I bet that is good, looks good!

You guys all look to be smoking good unfortunately I’m out of likes, but doesn’t mean I don’t like :heart_eyes:

My birthday week and wifey and my daughter are away for the week which is a bummer but also nice to do it up batchelor style for a bit. Got a pack from the plug with all types of “old school” flavours. 44 let’s go…

Gorilla Glue

Alien Tech

Amnesia Haze

G13

Smoked the G13 before a surf and it put me in rhythm with the ocean, got loads of waves and felt energised.

The guy threw in this live resin vape thing, not bad

Edit: forgot to add

White Widow

Always reminds me of Amsterdam

Some newer stuff, London Poubd Cake. Smoke good

31 Likes

Thanks! It had me floating in the clouds.

What are its origins ? Seed cut bought ?

Never had any “Alaska” bud even though I’ve been there twice .

2 Likes

@FattyRoots Happy Birthday Week! It’s my Birthday week too! Capricorns grow bro’s :rofl:

3 Likes

Happy birthday :birthday: :partying_face: :tada: @FattyRoots

1 Like

It’s seed from AK Bean Brains grown organically under the sun.

4 Likes

Happy birthday @Heliosphear and @FattyRoots. The London pound cake is on my grow list for spring.

4 Likes

Im at the point where its Birthday month. Lol
Happy birthday week buddy! :beers:

5 Likes

Afgoo, harvested Sept 29, 2022

Delightfully delicious

17 Likes