What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

That is some plush berry :grinning:

2 Likes

Looks excellent but still scary lol

1 Like

Smoking on some scraggly lemon lotus I majorly fucked up and didn’t even bother trimming yet after over 3 weeks of hanging :joy: I have a pile of airy/ lowers from plants that I should really get around to trimming.

Tangy (almost but not quite acetone like) lemon/lime/sprite with a tiny bit of orange in there.

20 Likes

Maybe scraggly but sure has the frost . Looks good from here.

4 Likes

I smoked some plushberry that came from a dispensary not too long ago.
If that was a good example of plushberry, I will never grow it.
The guy who had it was saying it was fire. If that was fire, then I’m a Chinese guy with the last name O’Malley.
I did not get anything from it except a splitting headache.

3 Likes

This is definitley dispensary acquired. Its not bad, nor harsh, and definitely gets me ripped.

I promise not to force any upon you! You have my word. :grinning:

Wouldn’t really sign off on a strain due to one bad time. It could have been a poor batch you experienced… I have had much dispensary stuff that is CRAP. This fortunately is OK! hehehe

beautiful - so frosty

2 Likes

Ha! I guess I overspoke. Sometimes I ramble. But when I saw plushberry, it just reminded me of the headache. I kinda despise dispensarys in general. I got good Gorilla Glue once and some White Widows that was good but most, in my opinion, is just so-so. But really I have very limited experience with dispensary cannabis. Mainly because for $10+ per gram you get what I feel is an inferior product. Just my opinion. I have only tried dispensary cannabis probly 25-30 times. Was always mostly disappointed.

1 Like

Ramble on! Isn’t that what this is for? :slight_smile:

I can’t wait to start harvesting so no longer a slave to the delivery service. :rofl:

Northern snow

Shitty trim job lol

11 Likes

Mrs Foreigner asked me to fill up her weed jar and I decided on…

Gelato from @Pigeonman

24 Likes

@Foreigner can you please fill Mrs. OTUG’s jar too? :joy:

5 Likes

:joy: for sure!

But she only has 9 strains to choose from :palms_up_together:t2:

It was a hard decision…

2 Likes

Below a strain called “Royal Melow CBD” I’ts a cross with the Royal Medic @RQS

I love the 70mm papers, it’s perfect for the 0,5g joints :cowboy_hat_face:

11 Likes

Interest to note: I went camping this weekend and we use powdered milk. The gelato smells a lot like that. A Malteser without the cocoa. Not so much in the smoke, which is also nice, but wow, slightly sweet milk.

3 Likes

interesting. i have a pack of ( lemon g x snow lotus) i got for free when i bought a bodhi seeds shirt. i hadn’t even thought of growing them but it’s cool to see how they turn out. i’m guessing your lemon lotus is the same?

2 Likes

Yeah mine was a freebie from a purchase from JBC from a few years ago. Decided to grow them since they were “free” instead of something pricey I might fuck up. Glad I did because I majorly fucked up the few females I had :stuck_out_tongue: They turned out frosty and smell good but damn the plants were scraggly and yielded shit. Self induced of course.

2 Likes

Jedi glue .

14 Likes

Lavender Frosting, from @WeTokeChronic. I’m down to an 1/8 of scraps. I’ve never smoked a jar of weed that fast. That sour skunk flavor is perfection. Hope I find more plants like this.

15 Likes

Appreciate that! @MG_Canna
I found some leftover shake I had since October the other day and Omg it still kept that dank ass smell! Rolled one up and even the shake/trimmings still taste pretty damn good! Ended up tossing the rest in to make some tinctures with that and the mimosa :fire: :dragon:

6 Likes