What did you accomplish today?

I fucked some stuff up at work and then got drunk with coworkers.
Ah, Fridays.

Stay Haz3d!
Jake

8 Likes

putting in work awesome!!!

1 Like

you can’t walk on and crush it normally. i am still fucking stuff up i know better on.
set the toilet then decide to frame the wall. oops toilet too close it’s always something. hang in there

5 Likes

dry rubbed 7 pounds of pork ribs, they’ll sit for 18 hours then smoke for 6 hours in the bbq on low heat w/ a home made rib sauce

7 Likes

Makes for a tight assed Monday I suspect. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Got new veg space almost finished. Rush job for a crisis situation but turned out ok. I expect some heat issues. It was 90 here in Texas today and summer is not kicked in yet! I’m using my 400 MH turned down to 200watts cause that’s all I have available and no for LEDs yet. I can either vent with an oversized fan or spend more and get a cool tube. Gotta move girls in on Monday to reveg. :cowboy_hat_face: Onward, through the fog!

6 Likes

Missed this comment.

Might not be perfect. I came in at the point of finished the strapping and wall board, so the holes were cut where needed. They are probably fairly close though. Its just an illusion, I think.

1 Like

That’s what i am hoping at least lol.

That would drive me bonkers.

2 Likes

got the throne in for the home owner but i’ll be yanking it tomorow oh well decoupling membrane and shower pan starts in the A.M.

It’s Howdy Doobie Time…

7 Likes

Made it to Lane’s Cove, Gloucester (Mass, USA) today

This a small inlet with a man made protective sea wall.

8 Likes

Very cool spot @99PerCent! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Got forty or fifty feet of fencing done today. I’d guess another hundred or so left to install.

7 Likes

Got the rest of the strips mounted to my light. Installed a Garage defender. Put a blind up in the Mrs nail shed. Quite a productive one for me

8 Likes

Very nice @Worcestershire_Farms! Can you grow some “short and stubbies” in your back yard? :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Installed an exhaust fan for the shed. Tent vents into shed for now but I need moving air throughout the shed to help with the Texas heat.
Drilled some 1" holes in the floor of the new veg chamber and will have a fan under the floor blowing upward along with the 240 cfm 6" exhaust fan venting into the adjacent room. I decided the 400wt MH would be too hot even turned down to 200wt. so i broke out an old DIY CFL rig from years ago. Lol. It holds 6X35 watt CFLs. Plugging everything in tomorrow for a heat check and popping the next round thereafter. I’ll take some pics then. Almost time to light this candle! Peace…:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

i got my sub floor mortared and screwed down to the concrete on my bath remodel. It’s my first time for a curbless shower so slope and hieght counts. I got my new black out curtain made again i ditched my fancy light diffusing film for straight panda as the super 80 spray adhesive and expensive velcro sticks better to the plastic than the orca film which i was going to have to sew another 20 feet or so i said fuck that.

I am going to try and clear the office this weekend and board up the windows and have a grow room finally we will see how much time i can dedicate to it clearing shelves and drawers tonight while dabbing my brains out.

8 Likes

Count me in bro! :thumbsup: :seedling:

3 Likes

Not my yard, but I did float the idea. Lmao. Day two took longer because we started running into large numbers of rocks.

^ One post hole worth of stones.

5 Likes

That looks like what you get when you try and dig a posthole or trench around here! Jackhammer!..:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Installed exhaust fan in veg chamber. 6" 240 cfm can fan. Installed velcro on opening to seal. Drilled a few more holes in the deck of the chamber to accommodate the updraft from the fan below. I think the updraft, the exhaust fan and a rotating fan inside is about as prepared for the heat as I can be on a budget. The use of CFLs will help also. Not the most aesthetically pleasing project but functional…:cowboy_hat_face:
All closed up. Fastened with velcro.

Oleskool DIY CFL light from 10 years ago! Funky huh!

Below deck air mover for updraft.

7 Likes