What did you accomplish today?

This thread is a place to tell everybody what you did today. Anything goes, as long as you feel like sharing.

Basically I cleaned and re-arranged today lol.

I burned a shit ton of leaves and an old matress. I started clearing out all the non essential crap that was in the unfinished bathroom, (Including an old bathroom sink/cab that was falling apart) In the “living” room (which is essentially an unfinished space, just has sheetrock on the walls) where I store all of our extra crap we don’t use, I finally got around to taking the run down disgusting hot tub that was in the house when we moved in, outside. Re-arranged some shit in there so I can actually move around and know what I have now.

Click here to read all about my shitty house

Story about my house

A little background, we had a place in a large town, but it was an hour drive to work. Well, a friend of ours was having hard times and asked if we could move in with him (he lived in the town I worked) to help cover bills. Long story short as soon as he got back on his feet, he was all like “Ya gotta find another place to live” so we kinda fell into this property. An old man was building his wife and him a house, and passed away. Rather than the wife having someone finish the house, it was left half completed. We basically live in a shack in the woods with how “complete” this house is. Nothing was built to any sort of code, and the house is basically falling apart. The living room and kitchen are unusable as living space, the walls behind the kitchen cabs are rotting away because there was never any outside siding installed. The House wrap has disintegrated and it’s just getting worse. The only benefit to this is, this property is connected to the 20 acres that my family owns. Right down the road, i’m building a house (all proper like) and currently have the foundation dug, rebar tied, and saving up for the concrete work I need to have done. I will probably have it completed next summer. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Raked the yard, ate like I never saw food before and now I am just sitting and holding my sides.

A good day!

And thanks for asking.

5 Likes

Yeah, Raking the yard is high on my list of priorities lol. I have about half an acre of cleared “yard” and lemme tell ya, the leaves are ankle deep.

1 Like

i spent money on garden things. hung up my cob light. hung white poly. cleaned my room. did some budgeting. it was a good day:)

oh and compost those leaves man

8 Likes

Trust me i’ve got plenty left to compost lol.

4 Likes

I uh… Can’t remeber much from earlier, but my stomachs killing me so I for sure ate a ton… Mixed too much dark liquor with the green :sleeping:
Now just LTSing some plants

2 Likes

Then the rumors are true??

Kidding!

2 Likes

:joy: I forgot anything goes, its coming back at ya when you least expect it…:point_up: +1 for you sir haha

1 Like

I ate a sh!t ton of good food and got HIGH!!! :grin:

1 Like

So far I’ve gotten out of bed, walked 5 miles on the treadmill, and am having my first coffee of the day ( a bowl will follow, I’m pretty sure). But it’s only 8:30.

2 Likes

Do not let the time of day stop you. :wink:

1 Like

I started to flush the WW outdoor with Sugar Daddy to try and improve the flavor… Oh, and removed some dead leaves from the top of the soil, i checked my Cannabis FPJ, and going to the beach in order to procure some seawater (FSW) for the plants.

Also, i have to stop by the Hydro shop and pick up some Sugar Daddy, Mosquito Dunks and CalMag.

2 Likes

Oh no friend, time has no meaning or relevance lol smoke on

1 Like

I’ve smoked weed, ate breakfast, drank coffee, and read OverGrow. Time to smoke more.

3 Likes

Right on, right on @ryasco.

2 Likes

We’ve had a very similar Friday morning… Now where did I put that bowl…:thinking: :spy:

2 Likes

3 mile walk with the doggies and wife after a solid post thanksgiving breakfast!

Gonna be a great afternoon
Jake

3 Likes

Bought some eye bolts, s-hooks, and chain to re-hang my flowering lights, as my existing hanging has about 6" of wasted space I’m pretty sure I’m going to need :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

made it to work without dying.
started a guide
shit. im still writingXD

4 Likes

Easy does it, have a smoke break!

2 Likes