What did you accomplish today?

I beat the odds once again and not only got up but out n about getting a few things accomplished :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I removed some vinyl that was older than me, Iā€™m 51. Then cut some concrete then drilled some holes , picked up a demo hammer for and hour took it back and did a lil digging,

Then a little ten pin therapy

Have a killer weekend.

10 Likes

I love bowling.

Got my own shoes, ball, and 175 is a good day lol.

Typically tho only bowl around 100-120.

@argo945 whachu digging for?

2 Likes

Are you sure you want to know?:cold_sweat:

2 Likes

Finished wiring my first led light. Decided to do without the wagos and just direct solder everything for stability and a cleaner look. Also wired up a remote driver box to keep as much heat out of the tent as possible and to make it easy to connect i wired in some quick connects that i cut off an old burnt out blurple led board i had laying around.

8 Likes

You sir, are brilliant! @Jellypowered Much Respect and marvel! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Was getting tired of our ā€œcooking tableā€ getting grease spots and soaking into the wood. Sanded the top down, and now it has a coat of fast dry Polyurethane :slight_smile:
The Microwave, the panini press, and the coffee maker go on this table. Now itā€™ll be easy to wipe down and keep cleaner.

Iā€™ll let that dry while I start re-organizing my ā€œgrow roomā€ (aka the unfinished bathroom)

And the end result. Cleaned the microwave, the panini press, moved the coffee maker from the bathroom sink to this, Iā€™m very happy about a clean cooking area now. Donā€™t mind the background ā€œshackā€ this isnā€™t a sample of my craftsmanship lol. Who puts OSB on inside walls lol.

10 Likes

Me and my new found business partner @robin are pleased to announce the first shipment of solstix to market directly to the UK have been ordered. How do all you folks feel about off the shelf automation? Cos were feeling pretty damn good about it. More info to follow once we got a few final bits in check

9 Likes

Got my daughterā€™s braids out, washed and deep conditioned her hair, then combed out the tangles and put it up. That took about four hours, but they are all ready for her extensions tomorrow. Thatā€™s another four hours. Itā€™s a pain in the ass, but itā€™s better than trying to tame her kinky hair every day. It will last a good three months.

9 Likes

First guess is that exposed piping.

Good diggin @argo945.

1 Like

I couldnā€™t see that, I was mobile when I replied. Good catch, and now that iā€™m looking over it again, kinda looks like cast iron pipe to me, that must be ancient!

1 Like

itā€™s a 40ā€™s bungalow.

Moving a toilet. for a sensible floor plan.

I faced a similar dilemma in my ranch but decided against fixing the less functional floor plan. Slab on grade construction sucks.

6 Likes

this thread is so awesomeā€¦ its not often u get to talk about yur day, what w/ the all secrets and lies that we have to haveā€¦ even if its boring, it still nice to be able to tell someone what all u didā€¦
i got up early, 10am, and watered a bunch of plants. h20+molasses, it easy, they all got the sameā€¦ . then i cut clones, cut 35, before i ran out of rockwool. said fuck it and started drinking beer. eventually im going to get up and get some work doneā€¦ wash out the pre-filters on my fitlers and clean all the a/c filters. change batteries in smoke detectors and CO detectors. water/feed another couple group of plants (this time with all different foods/ratios, so it takes more time), and scrub out empty contianers that ive been putting off cleaningā€¦ however, now itā€™s time for a dab, lol!

5 Likes

15 Likes

Looking like good progress is being made! I envy you thatā€™s the style of attic room I want

Edit: @99PerCent are those lights not centered in the peakā€¦

1 Like

It is not mine, its just a job to me.

My line of work is under siege, so I am a carpenter.

5 Likes

I hear that, brother.
Itā€™s good you have a trade to fall back on.
May not get-rich-quick, but to build things is satisfying work.

2 Likes

i thought it was your new garden :smiley:

2 Likes