What did you accomplish today?

Wow @99PerCent those are beautiful. . .your a lucky man!

3 Likes

Optical illusion huh? It that what there calling it. . . Glad you fired them! Hope it goes more smooth in the future :wink:

1 Like

It for sure will, a string line and I’ll be able to fix the mess ups. Just gotta cut lots of block down to 1” tall.

1 Like

Hell ya brother get er done!!

1 Like

I made a large batch of space cupcakes/muffins. Just in time for my yearly pumpkin craving. Chocolate and pumpkin spice with a little cornbread grit. Exactly enough to have no clue there’s anything out of the ordinary added👌

I made the mistake if having 2. They kicked in nearly right away. Infused the water in the recipe too. Long ass process, but worth every second spent in the kitchen.

6 Likes

@OniTenshu One photo didn’t load. They sound delicious, have a great trip!

On the “What did you accomplish today” topic… not much at all which is fine by me. :grin:

2 Likes

8½ dozen overall. Not a bad day. I’m the only person awake after 2 of them.

1 Like

I watered. That’s it. I guess that was enough or rather all I would accomplish… After that I started 1000 projects and finished none of them… #NowWhereDidiSatThat…?

1 Like

I got my bench and shower pan set and the water proof membrane cut/ on the list tomorow set the membrane and get the floor height level as this is a curbless shower and slope counts.

7 Likes

So you water your plants with seawater? I’m guessing you dilute it, right? If so, how much per gallon? Will probably try it myself.

Added power meter to my grow cabinet :slight_smile:
now i can tune my lights without plugging and unplugging the Killawatt and I wont have to do any math to work out Kwh at the end of the grow.

4 Likes

Thought you already used an ammeter @Pedro_Bann?

More of a what I accomplished yesterday now. Almost got the pergola built up over the pond. 8 rafters to notch and scallop today. Bit of straightening up on the sides and shouldn’t be too far off lining it. Oh and I popped a 2nd tent up

9 Likes

Na I was waiting till the end of the cycle to do the modifications.

your garden looks great there mate.

2 Likes

You’re a much more sensible man than I am brother :rofl: I’m forever modding mine dangling over plants. And thank you.
Blood sweat and tears going in here. All my own work too. Starting to make the house a home now. (We moved in October and the back garden was 3 tiers of nothing but clay soil :disappointed_relieved:

My second tent is stocking hericaine (your herijuana x kronokaine) just waiting for Coco to come today. Don’t know if organic coco will work but we will have a crack eh

4 Likes

I’m curious if you are familiar with a similar project from a long time ago:

…or even longer?

:wink:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Got the pergola made/built. And painted up in a similar fashion to the rest of the pond and garden. I can get the top now which will serve 2 purposes. To ease up the strain on the filter/surface skimmer. And to keep the heron off too.

@cannabissequoia I had no help from the :alien: though :rofl:

PS
The lady of the mansion also knows life. " Take a rest as she likes" :rofl:

9 Likes

11 Likes

no pics but got a bunch of wiring tidied up in the grow cab today. shortened some and re routed others.

4 Likes

3 hours straigth of sleep finally…not it was 2 and a half , now is 3:15 am and dont know w to do hahah but i was able to stand for 10 mins again ky lo imit went from 4 mins standing to 10 again at the moment and sitting like 5 mins and back to the bed, i think i screwed up drinking some freacking iced tea and my sugar levels are high, have to call doc today to ask for more lab testing, and yes here if dont take the initiative they send you stuff whem you are jearly dying hahah looks like have to be much more careful on what i can eat or drink , looks like the pre diabetes lost his pre , dammit , cheers everybody and hope.today is a better day , actually my day started.too early :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::man_shrugging::man_shrugging::green_heart::green_heart:

6 Likes

You woke up breathing so that was the most important part. I hope you get to feeling better, cut those carbs and increase your protein. Diabetes is scary but diet is showing to work wonders. I read about this Carnivore diet that is helping with diabetes and inflammatory issues. Might be more hype but something to look into if you have time. Good luck my friend.

5 Likes