What did you accomplish today?

Wrapped up a crankshaft position sensor on a Chevy Express van plus the electrical connector and a battery to boot. All and all chill work, but temperatures out here in So. Cal have been ‘heating up’ as of late and somewhat muggy making the Automotive Trade a bit of a drag - but on the plus side started drinking a lot more water!

Have a good day overgrow community - looking at the pics and stores of grows keeps me optimistic on the first grow which I am doing with very basic equipment and outdoors instead of indoors…

1 Like

i especially like the 2-slot screw featured at bottom, right :wink: :nerd: :tools:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

That is from the controller bucket brain cover.
Had to do some rewireing. I never knew what a double slot screw was until now. Thanks!

6 Likes

:laughing: neither did I - good foundation for my quest to name other peoples’ strains for them… and it sounds like a cocktail & a freaky sex thing. damn, i’m good.

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Getting medicated today jackberry, selene and mad chem

7 Likes

What’s the “Selene”?

1 Like

Waiting for the mail so I can swap some fans between tents and add speed control to new flower tent #2. I have to wrap one tent in roofing felt to cancel light leaks. This piece of shit tent leaks light at every zipper and seam. Got it from an OG bro but it was still in box. He didn’t know and I am still grateful for the deal. :cowboy_hat_face:

I will only buy Apollo tents from now on. High quality, good price, you can’t beat them IMO! Unsolicited endorsement by oleskool. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Sorry @oleskool830, didn’t know it was crap…

1 Like

@cannabissequoia i had to search for it too

https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Selene/Sannies_Seeds/

1 Like

Got the pond lined and filled. Drains working nicely. Just filtration and planting now. Get my water stable and stock with a few young koi grow em up and then sell them on and restock In the hopes that it kinda pays for itself.

Also knocked an 800mm 14 strip rack up to go in my bloom tent whilst it rained. Gonna wire it this evening to a 480w non dimmable driver

8 Likes

No no no no! Not your fault! Buyer beware is a concept I believe in. You had no idea! It was still in the box, how could you know? Nothing personal intended my friend. @funguy, your generosity and and friendship are what’s important. Much respect and one love my friend. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I wrapped that fucker in roofing felt. Problem solved! :cowboy_hat_face: Now that’s oleskool! Shitkicker problem solving.

3 Likes

Glad you could come up with a solution.

2 Likes

Projects take a while working on them part time. I gotta put some hours in and knock this one out, I still have three floors and another bath in this house. Must find motivation.

Have a great day.

8 Likes

1st real attempt at taking clones unsuccessful in past with water only!

5 Likes

1st attempt at collecting pollen! Read somewhere to catch in a grinder working pretty good slowly but surely! Magic dust OTW!

6 Likes

The rough end at the bottom of the last pic will eventually tie into a circular pattern and then connect to a path leading to the driveway.

8 Likes

Very nice my man. Very nice! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I hooked up a surround sound i have had for 6 years… My xbox 1 has never been so cool.

4 Likes