What did you accomplish today?

That part was a drive-by :camera: :blue_car:

3 Likes

I have been doing punch list stuff last two weeks final push on my bath project due next friday, custom glass is the long pole .Some good progress this afternoon.

have a killer weekend

5 Likes

Rode to Yorkshire today by accident with my mate and his gpz500s. Smoked me but still enjoyable

11 Likes

Got a start on the kid’s treehouse.

10 Likes

Made a good breakfast, played some disc golf, and ate some great poke. Peace y’all

7 Likes

coconut oil day. I bought a sous vide machine to help with orderless decarb and the pos lasted 5 min. double broiler to the rescue. simmering in canning jars this time. one z of spent pucks and 1/2 z of Candy Kush express. and my personal batch 14 g kief/hash. to 8 liquid oz of cooking coconut oil.

we wait.

4 Likes

got a few more pieces up most will be hidden by the vanity. but i can pop the vanity back out now to show the tile work .

have a great afternoon/eve and a safe work week.

5 Likes

What brand shit out on you?

to be fair it’s a lower wattage model but still.

2 Likes

Been fighting the rain all last week. Finally got it finished today :+1:

5 Likes

Got the floor done on the treehouse. Slow going…

10 Likes

You gettin busy with that man, lookin nice an flat so far! Can’t wait to see it when it’s done. Cheers

3 Likes

I made this ball all under 30 mins :basketball:

9 Likes

Working on it. Digging the holes for the supports atm… Gonna take a bit.

3 Likes

Another ride out today. A mate of mine bought a Yamaha R6 and fancied a run. :sweat_smile: Cola needs a bigger bike but some more hills of North west England for you all.

11 Likes

Nice photos, Cola.
Are you restricted to 125cc by your license class?

2 Likes

I am unfortunately @Scissor-Hanz I’m looking at doing my direct access should I have the money over summer next year. Take a look at the 2018 Honda cbr650f :grin: in gunmetal grey it looks stunning.

4 Likes

Making some progress on the holes lol.

6 Likes

About another foot deep and you’re one kid down. What a great idea :rofl::rofl::rofl: no but seriously I’m watching your treehosue build with envy.

4 Likes

8 Likes