What did you accomplish today?

Go 2 stroke and de restrict for the time being. My old RS I de restricted and it made 30bhp. I gave a few 600s a fright at the lights :rofl:

2 Likes

In spretty set on the cbr650f bro. Just need to sell a bazillion lights lol

2 Likes

Yeah Iā€™ve always dreamed of owning a hayabusa. One dayā€¦ one dayā€¦

1 Like

The day I own a busa is the day I donā€™t return home. Iā€™m not allowed one. Mrs cola doesnā€™t wish to be a widow. I just want something thatā€™s not gonna blow all over the road at 7omph lol

1 Like

Yeah I donā€™t blame her. Iā€™ve I stupid need for Speed. Iā€™d buy one then before even riding it Iā€™d slap a turbo on it :rofl: 230mph bugatti beater

1 Like

Iā€™m in it more for the scenery than the speed. And cos I donā€™t wanna pay Ā£4.5k to insure a 1.2l punto or some shit :rofl:

1 Like

I like scenery also. It looks beautiful from behind you :joy:

1 Like

Only thing behind me right now is coffee lol and I like the look of it at this hour :rofl:

1 Like

On my 3rd cup now and Iā€™ll be stopping by Greggā€™s for my daily latte :+1:

1 Like

2nd cup now Iā€™ve fed the girls :grin:

1 Like

I got up still blasted from last nights satori cookies.
My main mission today is to make more satori cannabutter. anything else will be a bonus :laughing:

4 Likes

current situationā€¦ bliss

8 Likes

Slow progressā€¦

10 Likes

Man I could go for some fishingšŸ˜¢ i bought my licence and havnt went since thenā€¦
What did ya catch?

3 Likes

Literally had a ruffe mate. Pretty dead but fishing with my loud Aspergerā€™s buddy :rofl: been a laugh at least. You English bro?

5 Likes

Slow and steady wins the race. Itā€™s a tree house so safety is the main aspect Iā€™d be aiming for. Rushing any kind of build usually means cutting corners. Not something we want to do when it comes to our kids. Looking good @funguy :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks man! I agree safety is the most important part.

2 Likes

A few shots of the view from the treehouse.

8 Likes

Dang man beautiful trees and such did ya see any little Ewoks swinging from tree to tree? Lol

4 Likes

Thanks, the only ewoks around are my kids lol.

3 Likes