What did you accomplish today?

Hola Gang

Today I cut and snip the Sour turbo

14 Likes

Today, I got into a heated political argument with a stranger on the internetā€¦ good going, meā€¦

I think Iā€™ll take a tiny little hit of my pipe and go watch the bubbles bubble with a beer in hand. Should have been doing that to begin with rather than browsing stupid social media feeds, right?

8 Likes

Lifeā€™s short. Make sure you spend as much time as possible on the Internet arguing with strangers about politics. :joy:

6 Likes

Ugh, rub it in @Meesh, fully deserved! :wink:

3 Likes

Iā€™m sorry. I just couldnā€™t resist! I can be such a little shit sometimes, but I have a good heart! I hate it when I get sucked into a political debate. Iā€™m going with your pipe idea instead. Thanks for taking it with a grain of salt! :wink:

4 Likes

I particularly resonate with your sentiment of ā€œbeing sucked intoā€ an argument. I really need to learn to not have that happen. Iā€™m as much of a little shit though, which makes it soooooooo hard :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My accomplishments today included shopping for b-day celebration stuff for my sweetie. Heā€™s gonna kill me when he sees the largest balloons I could find, but completely love me when he sees the gourmet cupcakes! Finished up a clientā€™s accounting and sent them an invoice. Planted some more flower bulbs in my garden for spring and hand watered the shit outta the front and backyards. Need some peat moss for my blueberry plant, realized that the one I bought was Miracle Gro brand and that it has some fertilizer in it! Damnit! Thatā€™s not gonna work.Maybe the hydro store will have some untainted moss.

5 Likes

got some mud and tape up and a little work done on the grow room

rigged up some 1/2 inch barstock to stiffen the tent and add additional tie points.

got two new 315 and some blue and purple t5 tubes.

got a new controller for the tent

Rigged up some old and new for the flower room

Have a good weekend.

goodnight

9 Likes

I love that you donā€™t fk around @argo945; stellar work. :+1:

5 Likes

there is plenty of fuckery at hand :wink: Them skunks are about 6-8 " taller than I would like.

3 Likes

Haha I donā€™t doubt that for a second, but fuckery is conducive to getting shit done, and fucking around is not :relaxed:
You could always break the skunksā€™ backs and bend them over to where their place is :wink:

3 Likes

i was thinking along the same lines i am just pollon chucking with them any ways maybe throw a net in too and scrog my seed run

4 Likes

ā€¦what do those controllers & what not all cost (about)? iā€™m still in caveman mode & look forward to that kind of stuff. :blush:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Back at it today. Couldnā€™t have asked for better fence install weather.

Feels so much better to have installed it vs. paying someone to do it. Also saved $3,000.

13 Likes

Because thatā€™s how I roll :laughing:

7 Likes

Hola Gang

Today took down UK Cheese and finish
a left over Nitemare only 4 more to go

Bare

8 Likes

Got a few weeks till I pull my cheese, my place is reeking bad. :smiley:

5 Likes

Yea this smell like italian salami

more then Cheese but very resinous

Bare

6 Likes

nice job ! honest work for sure!!!

2 Likes

fought with my depression demons this morning gonna work on getting that tent up and running so i dont squander the rest of the day and go further down the rabbit hole.

6 Likes