What did you accomplish today?

4 Likes

Got some more grout down today. It’s nice to be almost done with tiling . Caulking and drywall tomorrow.

I have a ceiling in the grow room that needs attention and a couple buckets of new paint. My Fridays sure have changed over the years.

11 Likes

Looking great mate, can’t wait to see it finnished!

2 Likes

I’ll help myself :tongue: Mmmm… Probably eat 1/2 that & wake up a long time later.

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

I got the 2nd coat on the grow-room ceiling gonna have to get some rattle cans to get the tight spots. she needs one more coat yet,

still have some electrical and plumbing to pull

have a good weekend.

7 Likes

finished painting window box #1

6 Likes

Today my boyfriend and I are walking down the road in Sacramento and one of our neighbors who has been giving the neighborhood pretty strong smell, was walking inside. We got to talking and he invited us inside, showed us his plans and gave us a free ounce before we left :joy:
This is the happiest I’ve ever seen him in my life!

16 Likes

:smile: Welcome to OG, neighbor! :sunglasses:

I was worried you were talking about me but I 'never seen that dude…
It’s getting stinky over here; I know this because I can smell it and my nose sucks(stinks?).

He might remind you that giving is better than recieving :laughing: :blush:

Potential for showers on Monday–heads up! :shower: :cloud_rain:

6 Likes

Looks like a pretty impressive plant! What strain did he set ya up with?

2 Likes

Quite a bit accomplished today…

With help of an old Cooper LiteKeeper control panel (so old, that the default date was Jan 1, 1980…), blood, sweat, and no tears – I turned this:

Into this:

Now, this panel has 4x 20A relays, and some inputs as well, and as many schedules as you want. So I can run veg, flower, cooling fans, and extraction fans off it. The inputs are contact closure or 0-10V type, so I think some temp controllers are going in soon.

The bad part is that i’m allergic to spending money. So pretty much everything is wired with 10AWG BX, because that is what I had on hand. Pain in the ass. I usually draw this shit, not wire it. Big respect to those who do this for a living. What you see, plus a branch circuit to a GFCI quad box, took me a pathetic 5 hours from the disconnect.

Peace,

HH

10 Likes

A couple trips to Home Depot. Today was finish all the backyard planters that I dug up and rototilled 2 weeks ago. Filled in about 60 feet or so of planters with new organic topsoil and manure except for one that I filled with about 200 lbs of rocks. All the beds are now ready for the flowers and plants that are being delivered on Wednesday. Feel super accomplished, but tired and achy as hell. Middle-age is a mofo! lol

7 Likes

nothing i got around to nothing

9 Likes

I am up after over medicating with edibles last night well rested and on my daily routine

Have a good week out there.

3 Likes

Howdy! I cleaned my room picked up a shift at work smoked a joint deciding what my next move is

Have a good Monday everyone!

3 Likes

Hola Gang

Finish snipping my asad x Heri x Cambodge

now a well deserve brake and will probably

start Jock horror/sour diesel x Headband/ogKush/Chem D

mega beast sativa

16 Likes

Got up at 6:00am, took the wife to her colonoscopy. Sat in a waiting room with CNN on TV for 2 hours. Then went and sat in the “fart room” with her and a few other patients that were degassing from being anally probed. Got home and got stoned. All is right with my day now. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Got my dry wall stabbed in like a one eyed, one legged pirate. My dear old pops gave me a hand still working at 86.

11 Likes

:smile: …and still setting an example to follow! :wink: :thumbsup: :hammer:

5 Likes

Connected a simple temp controller to my hood cooling fan through the new-ish control board. It’s getting cold in the basement, so I’m gonna scavenge some of that heat for the tent. Extraction fan runs 24/7 for fresh air, so gotta get this hood a little hotter. Set to 23.5C.

Buried the probe in the plant…

Yes the controller is held together with a zap strap. No this is not a permanent solution :wink:

EDIT: Watched it go through a full cycle; temp swing is 1C over about 25 minutes - from 23C to 24C. The controller is set to a 0.5C delta.

5 Likes

Had some help from the father in law. Still got a lot to go.

10 Likes