What did you accomplish today?

How are they tied in? posts in concrete?

1 Like

Yeah, digging was a pain, so many rocks. 6 ft. Cedar

6 Likes

That also looks much cleaner than what would otherwise be done by “pros”. Great job Squirtle.

Crab

1 Like

She is certainly gorgeous… great work Bare!

1 Like

I boarded up windows for Michael.

4 Likes

Today I cut down one of my creation

Gheese (G13xUK Cheese) x Aloha WW F2

This plants is seeded and will finally
have the F2 after many yrs of laziness

Bare

6 Likes

Thanks man

Made the front more level and put on the door and started some chain link, but now it’s raining so done for the day

8 Likes

I went to the mailbox and picked up a sweet little package from @Barefrog, thanks again bro.

5 Likes

did you put your mailbox fire out?

3 Likes

Gotta know it ,:boom::fire::fire: as always

3 Likes

Finally isolated the branch that I pollinated on a herm plant with GojiOGxOrangeSunshine. :thinking: Next time I won’t use a fan leaf as a marker-tie. :smile:

So I have these 200 or so and another 100 strait herm S1s…

I’m thinking about making a proper seed bomb & just don’t know where to launch it. There are so many agencies in this town :cop: :smile: with landscaping that needs renovation, especially now with legal weed. :joy:

Or maybe a Chik-Fil-A for Subcool?

The statehouse… the UCD arboretum…

it goes on…

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Been a busy day :pensive:

12 Likes

I don’t envy you…today, but I do envy your choice of roofing. I am currently under temporary tarping over wooden shakes/shingles that are about 40 years old and got shotgunned by hail and bluejays. I determined recently that my attic was filling with toxic fumes and it’s not a leaky A/C like I’d thought. So I got an attic-fan at double the sq. footage. :slight_smile: Oy.

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Sanded put a 2nd coat on the soffet then sanded some more and skim coated the ceiling and walls of the existing texture rally deep figure 8’s.Shame to cover it up but this guy will never match it.

Then got home early so i pulled a 20 A service into the grow room not that i need it but more is better right?

This hot splice is showing copper so im gonna cut it off and re stab it.

need some more handy boxes and clamps to finish.

pulled all the discreet black wires that were draped all over the suspended ceiling like a bunch of software guys pulling their own in office network. all over the floor and everywhere really. and sorted the original wiring fixes going in tomorrow

set up the smaller than i remember ordering tent and found out the 3x3wont fit so in went the 20 gal and 2x2 bummer nice veg tent but i’m going to flower the star fighters in it. and scrog them. flower night one on them.

see ya be safe out there.

8 Likes

LOL i spat out my beer over the keyboard. tray-shmay. anything above the screen height is a legit raceway, right?

Good to see another masochist pulling BX in a residence; i’m with ya bro. Those clips are pretty fancy though. Are the anti-shorts built in? I always forget those damn things and end up doing shit twice.

Nice work!

4 Likes

It was only a small bay window. I hate using tiles but it’s what the customer wanted. If it had been my own property I’d have used slate as it looks so much nicer :+1:
All roofs we do have to have some form of air circulation. It eliminates the problems your having. An attic fan/extractor will help massively.

5 Likes

Are you familiar with some newer stuff i saw… ceramic coated steel? They seem good.

:evergreen_tree: :house_abandoned:

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve seen it but the only experience I’ve had using it is when I had to install a twin wall pipe and had to figure out how to cut a 12 inch hole through it. I ended up mapping a circle out and attacking it with an angle grinder :rofl:

4 Likes

Hacked a new shipment of LED strips, still waiting on more strips.
But was able to run a little test, so ignore the mixed spectrum :wink:

A few loose connections to fix as well

11 Likes

Did some more painting the before color was a mustard yellow.

5 more rooms to go…

11 Likes