What did you accomplish today?

Finally done whew

then seeds in the mail

then went to scope my buddies plants

18 Likes

Got everything above done and had time to get some groceries and start some venison biltong.

3 Likes

Argo945 that is probably the best shower I have ever seen!

3 Likes

Thanks @chronix i think its my best one yet. I appreciate the kind words :wink:

2 Likes

:champagne: :beers: :smile:

:thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Do you except weed for labor? That’s fantastic work!

1 Like

Reminded of a joke my sawyer buddy told me years ago.

So there are two trees growing next to each other, a Beech, and a Birch. There is a little shoot poking up between them.

One of the trees asks another one “I wonder, is that a son of a Birch, or a son of a Beech?”

The other one says “let’s ask the woodpecker, he’s been hanging around here all day, surely he knows…”

“Hey! Woodpecker! Is that little shoot a son of a Birch, or a son of a Beech?”

Woodpecker thinks for a bit and says “I don’t know if that is a son of a Birch, or a son of a Beech, but I tell ya – best piece of Ash I’ve ever stuck my pecker into!”

Stoned while Canadian. Sorry.

10 Likes

Thanks @skiball isn’t that what growing pot is? i work in cash only

1 Like

I don’t really look at growing as “labor”, more of a labor of love. Now remodeling a bathroom is just plan old labor.

1 Like

Upgraded my daughter’s computer and configuring it for dual-boot Linux and Windows. Only adding Windows to give her more game options on Steam.

7 Likes

up cube day in the little starter cubes we have Dianna 75 (4) and Melvinetics Mel’s punch (6)

and in the double stacked hugos with the green lids we have Casey Jones x Durban and Zamaledelica x Durban Punch.

10 Likes

Got the OG parcels sorted as promised.

Tended to the ladies now time for a fatty.

9 Likes

Distilled me some “water” :wink:

9 Likes

Put the mirror in this afternoon gotta get the other mirror hung and two drawers to modify its always something. one more afternoon then i can call it done.

11 Likes

The sink is sinking. One more mirror some outlet shimming,switch plates, install my modified shortie drawers and i can get outta here.

That one was so much fun I think i’ll do another. one. FB sees that i am finishing up/ free & the jobs magically appear, it’s good to be busy. This one should be simple. We’ll see what I can talk em into to complicate matters $$$.

I found a good use for one of those boat anchor can filters i don’t use since legalization, dust collection

10 Likes

Hola Gang

not today but yesterday did
324 coco oil caps with 1 cup

today have another 3 cups
to process.

Bare

7 Likes

Making infused coconut oil with Sweet cheese buds

10 Likes

I acomplished the worst ever…I FORGOT MY 10 YEAR ANIVERSARY YESTERDAY…feel like crap…with working 65 hours and endless stress and everything going on i forgot…ITS NO EXCUSE I KNOW…i slept on the couch last night…not cause i had to but cause i felt pathetic…she has my wristwatch engraved with my aniversary date and my pocket knife laser etched with my 3 sons birthdays to help me remember cause i cant remember any dates ever. .and i forgot this year…bummed out.

8 Likes

If you remembered when you got home you shoulda ATLEAST given her a complete body massage an told her how you were goin to make it up to her with ur bedroom voice lol.
I think by sleepin on the couch made it even worse.

5 Likes

Sorry to hear that bud. This too shall pass

3 Likes