What did you accomplish today?

Yeah, check out the “Emerson effect”. Basically, you run a regular flowering cycle, but you turn on the deep red spectrum right after lights out for 15 minutes. This helps put the plant to sleep more quickly, and shortens the overall flowering time.

3 Likes

Hola Gang

Today polinated 2 more Asad
with Asad polen.

Bare

6 Likes

some good stuff for sure!!!

2 Likes

wiring up four five and six This a.m. Five alive…

6 Likes

@argo945

now i’m less baked than your first post & can manage to type :robot:

that’s really creative :thumbsup: :clap:

next step: wireless & grow controllers? :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

in an old life i built full flight simulators from the ground up i love wiring stuff up. This is my latest side job an avionics power box with cpu interface 120 60 hz 120 400 hz +5 +28 +15 _15 0-10 v 0-28 all cpu controlled thru the network or manually.

10 Likes

@argo945 those are super cute! Post one that is lit up please, so we can see it in all it’s glory

2 Likes

8 Likes

Hahaha! He’s awesome!! Love it! Would it work if you put the sideways plug as one of those LED nightlight combos? Then he would be lit up when the lamp was off too. lol

2 Likes

…does Robbie-the-Robot like to swim? :ocean: :surfer: :robot:

:laughing: Might need a warning label for the youngsters… store the paper-clips away from them…

5 Likes

Tamper resistant outlets are all you can buy anymore it’s harder and harder to shock a kid these days.

6 Likes

my phone charging tool plugging in army is almost complete mu ha ha ha

11 Likes

Homemade gifts are the best!

4 Likes

Welcome new robot overlords.

7 Likes

If you need regular ones, go for commercial&industrial line from your local electrical distributor, or hospital grade :wink:

All resi is TR, that is true…

2 Likes

:rocket: Our base is your base… is… :robot: :volcano: :shinto_shrine: :robot:

:smile:

5 Likes

Shower regrout.

Then I took a shower then sorted seeds and collected the dust.

10 Likes

Managed to replace a bad circuit breaker inside the electrical box.

i was able to hear the breaker arching inside the box so I Shut them off. Went to home depot today an bought a replacement and switched it out.
Thanks YouTube :+1:t4:

10 Likes

not sure what product or process went on in that shower but nice work :smile:
:bathtub:

@AlwaysLearnin :thumbsup: :cloud_lightning: …might wanna check the whole panel out. :thinking: makes me wonder about my ancient wiring…

3 Likes

I did check the ones near that breaker but not all.
I’ll shut off the main again tomorrow morning before everyone wakes up and I’ll double check all breakers. Thanks

3 Likes