What did you accomplish today?

Might want to check out the breaker next to it also. And perhaps put a panel blank in that spot and move the breaker into a new spot

Sorry missed your last post about checking again. Also with a closer look and seeing all the tandems, I doubt there is an extra space. So basically my whole post is useless! Carry on sir

5 Likes

Yea all spaces are taken as of now but I didn’t really check to see if there were any breakers without wiring :thinking: I’ll look tomorrow morning when I check.
Thanks for letting me know @Badfishy1 :+1:t4:

3 Likes

It’s what i do for a living. May not be best grower, but I KNOW 2 things in life… electrical and commercial fishing. To anybody else, if you ever have electrical questions, ask away

6 Likes

Good to know. I’ll remember next time

3 Likes

Hola Gang

Today collected 4 little pouch
of Oger’s polen.

and de-seeded the UBC Chemo F2

Bare

5 Likes

Top dressings and fresh barley straw applied for Hindu kush hybrid and Mazar-i-sharif plants in early flower.

6 Likes

Worked, worked in the garden and made some kick ass chicken tortilla soup

10 Likes

I helped a buddy out today that has been my No one goto friend it feels good to pay him back for oh so many things he has helped me with. tore out about 30 feet of shitty galvinized piping and replumbed it in pex and replaced his hot water heater.

I left him with a roll of strapping my hammer drill some concrete screws and instructions to strap it all down tight.

11 Likes

Finally tested some of the kief from my Blue Dream fall harvest. I’m high AF :rocket::sunglasses:
there’s no damn kite emogi** :laughing:

5 Likes

Hola Gang

Collected 5 more pouch of
polen of Oger’s then kill males

Now will clean the polen room
and introduce 2 Costadora male
for more polen

Enjoy a Great yellow new yrs

Bare

6 Likes

Soaked seeds for sprouted seed tea and waiting for the corn and pinto beans to sprout this will be blended with rehydrated kelp, ground flaxseed and coffee grounds. This tea is for the lawn and ornamental plants

5 Likes

I’m working on tomorrow’s (and next years) accomplishment.

7 Likes

I see you are keeping busy in the new year. Very cool. my pollon handling needs some refinement but space and separation seem to be two ingredients i am lacking. Happy New Year.

2 Likes

Making cannabis infused coconut oil for a batch of Tollhouse chocolate chip pecan cookies

5 Likes

I planned on relaxing all day long an not do shit. Mission accomplished!

5 Likes

Learned how to solve these fuckers

Cant believe I didn’t get into this before. Pretty fun

15 Likes

Bet you swapped the stickers around :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Lol ruwix.com is where it’s at :wink:

4 Likes

Got some space cleared out for a new closet build

Slowly starting to order parts on ebay, irrigation fittings and all that jazz I will in the end.
Tomorrow I guess I will go to the hardware store, and pick up some of the materials for the build.

11 Likes

got my floor dry fit.

8 Likes