What did you accomplish today?

:joy: My stoner brother! :wave: lol
You know May? She’s got a sister called Mya i think :wink:

If there seems to be a bit of interest (which there does), I’d probably make a topic. Then, the mods are around here somewhere, and they can split it, rename it, or whatever needs to be done. I think the big fella might be having a sabbatical of some sort.
I wouldn’t add anything to the thread personally, I’ve got enough cold blooded things outside trying to get in to have them inside wanting to get out :grinning: But I like seeing what people are doing.
As for explaining stuff, sometimes I don’t even understand what I’m doing/saying/thinking so good luck me trying to explain to someone else haha And as far as I’m concerned, anyone can do or say anything they want as long as their not hurting anyone else in doing so. Just my life philosophy.
That’s why I love OG so much I reckon. Ever seen two stoners fight? I haven’t :slight_smile:
Every family has arguments, we’re no different!

4 Likes

Update on the berry picking expedition the other day… Don’t think Yogi and Booboo could have had a better experience, what do you think?

mike28086

10 Likes

That’s a nice pickanick basket there Booboo!!

5 Likes

I got some floor tile down on my bath reno.

14 Likes

I keep waiting to read that @Ghandisflipflop died from poisonous insect attack or was eaten by an anaconda or something. Dude, just buy a dog already! :joy: :joy:

That IS a really bitchen tank you made for that poisonous fucker though!

8 Likes

I live with my Mam so no dogs :cry:
She’s allergic to the hairs.
I like snakes but I wouldn’t feel safe having one in my room.
The tank is the first time I’ve done something like that and yeah I think it’s pretty bitchen too.
Cheers @Meesh :+1:

Little froggies not really that poisonous lol

6 Likes

Today, I put my entire system in a bleach bath, wire brushed all the walls and ceiling, checked all the fixings to make sure they still fix well, tightened things that needed tightening, might paint the walls.

6 Likes

I baked Tollhouse chocolate chip pecan cookies using coconut oil infused with trim and sludge from several strains. The strains include Blue Moon Rocks, Mazar-i-Sharif, Hindu kush hybrid and Sweet Cheese. I ate several cookies in the process. I think my insomnia has met it’s match … :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

7 Likes

Today was soil recicle day.

12 Likes

Today I refitted plumbing, pumps, and trays, primed then ran the pump for 5 seconds and saw the multiple places water is leaking and turned it off. Pushed a bit harder on all the push-fit connections fixing most of them except one, my 22x22x15 T, which seems to not want to attach so I have to get one of those tomorrow. Continued bleaching the last few parts (but not the metal parts as this encourages corrosion, and leads to metals leaching into the solution).

Fitted the kitchen cooker extractor hose to the outlet and fastened it up out of the way, cut much plumbing pipe for the different pipework arrangement needed now I have removed a boxed section that was restricting space in the room (room width, 2ftx2ft and only had the 4" kitchen ventilation hose in it). Started the long process of filling the tank from empty with RO water. Takes 12 hours or so.

I also saw roots on some of my clones, which was very welcome as the stems of the last lot just turned to mush after 2 weeks. This was after all the plants in my system died 4 weeks into veg, overall I will have lost 2 months flowering time if everything goes fine from here on.

I also reminded myself that ‘new’ does not mean ‘clean’ because pretty much everything you buy has been sat in a dusty warehouse with the possibility of spores and other nasties settling on it. So even the new parts went in the bath of bleach and had a scrub and a soak. Might do that myself later, my muscles crave epsom salts…

EDIT :

Took the push-fit connector apart, put on new pipe inserts and gave it a good push. No need to buy a new one tomorrow :wink:

7 Likes

Today I am monitoring the system, checking for leaks, and giving it 24 hours with plain RO to wash off any bleach residue from the trays then I will fully drain and refill. After reconnecting my sensors, I noticed my TDS probe is acting weird (seems ultra sensitive like it has a partial short or similar and has lost linearity, hope it is not the sensor circuit) so I have ordered a new one but that may not arrive before I go away. I will set TDS manually with my truncheon and then not dose TDS until I am back from holiday after 2 weeks, they normally don’t need additional food until they get a bit larger anyway.

Checked clones and the ones that showed little budding roots yesterday now have 1-2 inch roots, and many more are showing signs of roots. I hope they will be strong enough to go into the system by the end of the week.

Whilst monitoring the system, I will be in trim jail…

2 Likes

Transfer day

6 Likes

10 Likes

I got the last outside edges and toilet flange cut today on my reno,

bring on the mortar/thin-set.

11 Likes

Got quarts of peroxide & de-skunked my dog at 11pm on a Friday night. Hopefully she scared the fucker good because I discovered that skunks had feasted on worms in my weed-patch while I was absent. :unamused:

Next time won’t be a next time. :blush:

:joy:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

smoked this. That’s basically all I did today. All I could do hahaha

14 Likes

13 Likes

Keep the peroxide handy. I heard the dogs fussing one morning, opened the door to see what was going on just as the skunk backed out from under the bbq cover, and took aim and fired. Got both the dogs, and I. Think the dogs scared it away? I thought so too, until it got the Rottweiler again a couple months later just after dark. Stupid bitch took a head shot both times and didn’t learn a thing. I sure did though. That shit burns! I swear I could taste it for a week.

Moral of the story, our dogs don’t go out unattended between dusk and dawn.

9 Likes

Solved a starting problem today, in a nice stoner way.

Alge is growing on my flowtables in the new cabinets, and it’s starting to look bad.

Out of sight, out of mind.

And hey what would you know, that is the best option to fight green alge.
Black it out, no light no green alge!

16 Likes

Stoner me posting in the wrong spot LOL

I got High today ^^

9 Likes