What did you accomplish today?

Putting the kitchen together. This area is almost ready for the counter top and kitchen sink.

14 Likes

Put a finish on this and move along.

11 Likes

Vaped my own personal herb this AM for the first time ,this nugget took one for the team!

15 Likes

Cought up on 100+ unread threads here at OG.

7 Likes

almost finished replacing my timing belt :confounded:

3 Likes

Lawn is looking dry but the sprinklers are running. I put sprinklers on manual and opened the valve on filter. sandy water came out. I watched to see sprinklers perform then shut off. Now I know why the pump sounded noisy :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

My garden pond dig, turned into an archaeology excavation today.

I found a communication device from the last century!

7 Likes

Searched for new guerilla spots for the second day running and got smashed by mozzies and cuts and scratches all over my limbs. Found 1 decent spot from 2 days trekking.

7 Likes

Hola Gang

The Girls are out

They love it

Bare

4 Likes

Think im done diggin

8 Likes

Do you see the :rooster:? :joy: @Meesh?

:evergreen_tree: (trenchcock)

5 Likes

Pond looks awesome but what is this fish tank contraption in the raised bed?

6 Likes

Ooh I do like a good pond. What you stocking brother?

3 Likes

Looks like it could be for aquaponics :confused:

4 Likes

As @Ghandisflipflop mention, it’s for aquaponics.

An old Wilma top with hydroton, is going onto of the tank fed with pond water.
The tank have a overflow, and will drain into a sump filter and pack into the pond.

Dunno how it will work out yet

8 Likes

Haven’t accomplished much yet but hey this is good news for CO hopefully others can get out of this bad statistic!

https://kdvr.com/2019/05/24/its-over-colorado-declared-99-99-drought-free-after-epic-winter/

7 Likes

Went to Essex, MA this morning.

15 Likes

looking good 99! and 20

6 Likes

First week since February that i’m neither on the road, nor swamped with paperwork. Built a little quick scrog screen for my small flowering tent. They are on day 5, so plenty of time to fill it up.

Before:

After:

Can’t believe I didn’t do this sooner. Trellis netting is so inferior in comparison.

10 Likes

New man-made slate roof. Takes a lot longer as there is an extra fixing to hold the bottom of the slate down. Hate the things. Cheap and nasty👎

Anyway I can forget about them until Tuesday now as it’s a UK bank holiday :+1:

9 Likes