What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 2)

Oh man Arancini, you never see that around here, thatā€™s awesome

1 Like

Love them rice balls and I also love growing my own rapiniā€¦

5 Likes

HOW?! :open_mouth:

I live in central Illinois and if I want fresh seafood Iā€™d have to drive into a Chicago suburbs 100 miles for fresh seafoodā€¦these guys have been in food network showsā€¦

1 Like

looks great . Do you grow it in the spring or fall and what variety and zone are you in? Iā€™m going to try to grow some this year. Iā€™m in 5b.

1 Like

5b bromigoā€¦ Its a cool weather plant so you plant it early spring and I also grow my own Italian Romanescoā€¦canā€™t find my pictures of Romanesco but this is what it looks likeā€¦I grow a lot of vegetables check out my thread.

Screenshot_20220108-081008~2

Vegetable Garden 2021

BTW, you can get seeds at eBay its cheaperā€¦both Rapini & Romanesco

3 Likes

Thanks for the link to the vegetable garden thread, you pulled in some great looking veggies. Iā€™m getting ready to order seeds for this year. I like growing a variety of peppers first and foremost but like a variety of veggies as well.

3 Likes

So do Iā€¦worlds record peppers Carolina Reapersā€¦ Thereā€™s a pepper thread somewhere here.

6 Likes

Yes they were and yes they were.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Liquid bread itā€™s good for you :beers:

star man !!!

this is pure fractals

2 Likes

This is hilarious, my stoned ass looked and thoughtā€¦ well shit, I canā€™t stop laughing. Nice one. Funny af :rofl: :joy: :sob:

Iā€™d eat it if you take the tomato out

porkbelly eggs parmesan

ā€¦run out of onions

7 Likes

I love this dish and itā€™s so simple to makeā€¦I usually use porkā€¦

8 Likes

Look again.

1 Like

Iā€™m starting to think you are the only 1 to see it. Lmao

1 Like