What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

Marriage hack 101:

Get your wife really high and then benefit from the delicious food she makes.

18 Likes

11 Likes

Thought for a second you might be munching on some mushies lol but they are smores :laughing:

2 Likes

Honestly, I wish that was the case. I’m in need of a reset, lol.

1 Like

I feel it man.

1 Like

Cheese danishes of a sort…with CHEESE

21 Likes

Cobia ribs

15 Likes

Took too many edibles and now I’m making pizza at midnight :rofl:

19 Likes

It’s alright bro. I just got hungry catching up on this thread and ate a bowl of leftover pasta, hehe.
I ate In-N-Out five hours ago! Lol

2 Likes

ate some chili earlier. chili with noodles and chili with oyster crackers. chili on chili until it runs out.

3 Likes

I’m a little jealous, I like to hit in-n-out for a double-double animal style whenever I back home.

2 Likes

That’s what’s up. And some animal style fries.
That is what I ate!

@anonymous4289 - chilie with rittz, chili with saltines, chili with cheez-itz, chili with goldfish…
The possibilities are endless!

3 Likes

:drooling_face: :fire:

21 Likes

Mmm, shrimp!
Why am I still hungry?!?! Y’all gotta stop, lol.

Made a batch of zucchini muffins this morning.
Finally getting around to trying em.

Oh yeah!
I tweaked my recipe a little this year. Last time their density was off the charts thick. Now they’re perfect! And I added chocolate chips to this batch.

Yup, gonna be making some more in the morning!
(Before I go into full salsa-making mode):wink:

11 Likes

looks like it could use some cocktail sauce. i love fried shrimp with cocktail sauce. reminds me… my local seafood shop has the best french fries i’ve ever had by far. :+1:

1 Like

The garlic butter was perfect with it,… sourdough soaked it up and was some of the most wicked dank food today :yum: I prefer cold shrimps with cocktail sauce…

3 Likes

That is exactly how I do!
Sauted in butter or fried when warm.
Cocktail sauce when cold.
:wink:

2 Likes

Well I’ll just say with all the food being eaten at who knows what hour, it’s like being around a bunch of stoners. I remember what that’s like! :rofl: :joy: :yum:

4 Likes

Late night munchies, beef heart tacos w/homemade salsa…cooked the heart in a crock pot for a few hours 2 days ago, I didn’t want to fire up the grill at night so I just pan fried it…

7 Likes

thai lunch again
hard to resist that spicy papaya salad and seafoot

13 Likes