What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

Pork belly?

2 Likes

The roast pork looks fantastic. We pay money for that at the local Chinese bbq.

6 Likes

Those 2 dishes are/were homemade bromigos…

3 Likes

Sunday breakfast for the family.
Grilled taters with onions, jalapenos, and orange bell pepper. Scrambled eggs with the same. And pork sausage patties. Mmmm.
I make the extras into breakfast burritos and freeze them to eat throughout the week. :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes

Also where do you source your crawfish? I can only find processed tail meat.

1 Like

Little slab of sirloin from the local farm, and some caramelized onions. Also made a omelet to go with it me and the wife split it for brunch forgot to post the full plate it didn’t survive long.

15 Likes

Lol…please be more careful with your cakes in the future…this one was living on the edge there…lol

8 Likes

It’s a tough life…slow cooked pork with broccolini sticky rice, boiled eggs and my favourite of the dish a miso style soup delicious 🤌

14 Likes

I cut into my vac paced walmart wagyu and cut a bit of meat off, i think ill have some steak tare tare. as well as the cooked one= iI took pics but im busy eating

18 Likes

Hunting digs!. :yum:

3 Likes

17 Likes

he was not living on the edge for long!! life was eating him up! so he can rest in peace!

1 Like

Some places in Louisiana will ship them to you live or Walmart/Amazon has them cooked for sale…I get mine here at market fisheries.

You’re not kidding…

Our homemade was better and cheaper because we butcher our own hogs in my small home town…

9 Likes

It really does look great. The only thing you’re missing is that green oil garlic ginger sauce.

4 Likes

Our dipping sauce is simple…apple cider vinegar, black pepper, fresh crushed garlic & ginger and fresh chili peppers…

Last night’s supper…as you can see I didn’t slice up the avocado, I would’ve done a better job.

18 Likes

Looks absolutely delectable to me.

2 Likes

The beef looks so tasty , I’m almost drooling over here

2 Likes

10 Likes

Can’t let the spaghetti go to waste

2 Likes