Thanks it was, I’m going to have it for dinner tonight too :grin:

1 Like

Made a no-bake pot pie this morning! :joy:

23 Likes

Again

11 Likes

Baked tater.

13 Likes

Your posts have convinced me to make our own yogurt once payday gets here…that and home-made sourdough!! <3

4 Likes

That’s not a no-bake…
That’s one of them high-falutin’ self-baking pies!!!

5 Likes

That is so great! I’m excited for you!

1 Like

Niiiice!!! Looks wonderful!
What did you put in your sushi?
Have you ever used the sushi papers?
Place near us makes sweet potato roll with mango and a spicy coconut mayo that we are gonna try to copy… And a spicy shrimp sushi that is highly addictive!

3 Likes

Bought some salmon heads today but tonight’s supper I’m having garlic pompanos air fried…no meat Wednesday.

13 Likes

Thanks wish I could claim the credit for making it all :grinning: pretty basic ingredients. Both the chicken and tuna have avocado. I believe Mrs herb puts some cucumber in with the tuna sushi. Haven’t tried the sushi papers we use seaweed rolls I think? Sweet potato rolls with mango/coconut and spicy sushi? Holy moly sounds delicious!!

1 Like

I forgot to take a picture but ate a 16oz streak seasoned with s&p topped with grass fed butter

1 Like

13 Likes

Cous cous with grilled chicken, onion, and peppers.

12 Likes

Is that the larger sized pearl cous-cous ? looks tasty , red onions are underrated !!

5 Likes

Yes, the larger pearl cous cous. I love the size and texture - pretty much the only cous cous I ever make. Honestly not sure why I don’t make it more often.

Dish like this goes well with some chopped up dried dates in there too, little bit of lemon juice.

I usually prefer yellow/white onion with beef, but red goes well anywhere else.

5 Likes

I’ve always known that larger couscous as farro. I believe farro may have originated in Morocco. I love 'em both!

Ain’t that the truth! I eat red onion nearly every day with my breakfast. Onions can be so sweet and delicious!

4 Likes

They also have another name that has been changed because it’s too inflammatory.

I prefer eating the larger ones but cooking the smaller ones is just so damn easy.

1 Like

Pizza pie!

8 Likes