What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

that looks so good !!! :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

1 Like

God, I love burgers lol

16 Likes

i’ve got some chicken thighs on the grill right now. it’s not much but i’ll throw a picture up in a little while. i’m a bit too anxious for them to be done. can’t go wrong with some chicken thighs and bbq sauce on the side.

2 Likes

I like my chicken like I like my woman, a little bit thick on the end! If I had my way I’d eat chicken every day, and that would make me grin!!! :crazy_face:

4 Likes

i’ve been craving chinese all month but i’m broke, lol. it would be chinese every day for me.

3 Likes

It will be cooked when I eat it. HA!

13 Likes

chicken thighs turned out really well, juicy and crispy. buttered peas and rice.

16 Likes

This was a simple comfort food when we were growing up, super easy to make…

12 Likes

It’s Tuesday and you know what happens on Tuesdays?taaaahhhhcos

14 Likes

Instant Pot???

2 Likes

an hot 8 pc fried chicken from my local store is 8 bucks, not half bad but it doesn’t come close to my favorite. i’m a big fan of fried chicken especially recently. :fire: . i miss popeyes, i haven’t been there in a while.

2 Likes

@Pawsfodocaws
gonna pig out on tacos on monday, my place finally started opening on mondays again.

5 Likes

I was sorely disappointed-- Popeyes isn’t as good as it used to be…the dirty rice really tastes like they just dropped rice on the floor— used to ''bite back!"

1 Like

Right on man. It was delicious. I haven’t had Popeyes in a grip. I need some in my life. Tacos were on point today. When you only order three the fill them up nice. You get more then you do ordering four. Wierd. Good stuff though. That’s nice they re opened for Mondays, right on man.

3 Likes

Love me some Popeyes. But damn them chickens small. They did black eyes and rice on year for New Years. Best Blackeyes ever.

2 Likes

3 Likes
2 Likes

Each side after being in a 225ºF oven for hour and a quarter, upside first.

Done after 2 hours and a moment in a hot frying pan on each side. 140ºF for medium rare.

I will eat the lip tonight. The rest will be for roast beef sandwiches. :yum:

And yeah, Genki needs to be fed. He won’t let me forget!

14 Likes

No, just regular old school stainless steel pot, nothing fancy…

1 Like

stuffed peppers but like I was super lazy while preparing them… good enough
Ill be back in like idk 2 hours with some burritos aswell im doin meal prep

13 Likes