What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

please elaborate on rice and beans?
I dont see beans nor onions. The rice looks like what I make when I’m lazy. Maybe overcooked and oversaturated but still tasty. Many times I just throw water and rice in a pot no measurements and it comes out mushy.
That definitely looks like meat at the bottom.

Oh I see! You were replying to a post! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Rice and beans @I.am.human

5 Likes

Thank you, my friend.

That looks good. I had some old chicken tonight. It did tasted very old. Mole Pollo

2 Likes

Frog Legs Adobo is on the menu for tonight’s supper…good eats folks.

13 Likes

Mmm, in adobo? Never tried that!

Frog are one of my favorite animals so I can’t like your post. :rofl:
(Okay I lied, I liked the post anyways :laughing: )
Honestly though, is it true that frog legs taste like chicken ? :thinking:

4 Likes

Taste, I don’t think so. Similar in texture maybe. But I’ve only eaten a handful of times. And its likely they were overcooked each time.

2 Likes

I need this now.
Edit time to go fishing. I know a pond full of them suckers.! Need to get my crawdad traps out too!!!

4 Likes

10 Likes

Freshly fried perch from last season but still good. accompanied by some fries:

13 Likes

Broccoli slaw

11 Likes

French bread fried egg sandwich, I haven’t had one of these in a long time, still my favourite food and a shame bread is verboten.

11 Likes

I love bread so much wish I didn’t have a gluten intolerance Ezekiel bread is good but not quite as good as a nice sour dough or French baguette :sweat_smile: can’t go wrong with a classic egg sandwich

6 Likes

Das is nicht gut. Verboten

5 Likes

I don’t think that’s good! :wink: :rofl:

1 Like

i almost had to remember ‘why’ in german until i realized you must mean diet, lol.

3 Likes

Okay, bread is not allowed. My eyesight must really be failing…

2 Likes

no green peppers? a pepper and egg sandwich is pretty popular around here. and maybe elsewhere.

edit: i just looked it up, it was made by immigrants in chicago. i never knew that.

4 Likes