What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

Check it out, another way of cooking outside…I don’t cook indoors or turn my oven on when I have my central air on, I love cooking outdoors with my cast irons anyway bromigo…

Chili & Goose breast

16 Likes

That’s good thinking!

I thought about busting out some of my camping kitchen gear. I have a two burner Coleman stove as well as a single burner that takes butane cartridges. I opted to stay indoors. We aren’t running the AC yet, and this house has an attic fan so in the evening we can pull outside air through to cool things off.

Summer will be here before we know it so I’ll need to come up with a grill solution. I can try to repair the one I have (came used when I bought a friend of a friend’s patio set when they moved), or replace. I like the convenience of gas but there’s something about charcoal. My dad and brother both rock a Big Green Egg and, appealing as that sounds, I get sticker shock!

2 Likes

Cottage open, chores done, time for a treat.

15 Likes

lengua tacos and a pork belly burrito:

17 Likes

Tater tot casserole.

14 Likes

Something healthy for once salad came from my garden…

Jack Fruit

Vegetable Garden 2021

10 Likes

Made a Jerk chicken, corn and broccoli on the grill for today.

18 Likes

Just a Sub.

16 Likes

Another surf & turf…

14 Likes

Cake in a Jar?

14 Likes

Panang Beef Curry
Found this mix in the Chinese shop down the street
Just added beef potatoes onions garlic coconut milk
Over Jasmin rice

Let me tell you about this brownie my wife brought home tonight lol it was pure sex it came with its own Ice cream. I was off the cake and buns till this bad gorl walked into my life.you know it’s pimpin when it has a piece of rosemary on it

16 Likes

Nice shot-

2 Likes

This week’s home delivered organic produce

Red Curry with tofu, bok choy and broccoli + mango chutney

Kids menu, mini pita bread pizzas

16 Likes

I looked at the picture for three minutes straight…
Like,
Aight I see a cream sauce…
Steak au poivre?
But nah, those are nuts…
Ooooh… Okay, a German chocolate cake…but…
Rosemary?
Is it a meatloaf w/ white gravy???
Lmfao

2 Likes

I only ate half of it was so rich,was pretty high when she brought the cake in.sweet tooth the weed strain
That shit is strong was that high I could hardly eat the cake

2 Likes

18 Likes

My girlfriend asked for a snack…

There’s a dry salame and a Genoa, then Baby Swiss, Muenster, and Havarti. Three kinds of crackers too.

20 Likes

Shrimp n Grits the ultimate pork cracklings

14 Likes

I dont see much red in the curry, looks good though, are you deep frying the Tofu before adding to the curry. You got a nice selection of fruit and veggies :+1:

I am on a low carb diet now so cant eat rice, potatoes, bread, alcohol, chocolate, cereal, beans, not necessarily in that order lol, about 90% of my old diet is out the window as I am vegetarian, once my insulin resistance is down I will introduce some back in, in small amounts.

6 Likes

Hi @Shadey your right in the pics it doesn’t show the sauce which I cook separately in another pot then add it on at the end, looks more like a stir fry haha but I assure it was drowning in a creamy coconut sauce:). Tofu is cooked in an air fryer, my misses is obsessed with cooking everything in it… it’s her new toy. I’m on the vegi diet too but without carbs is must tricky. I love bread way too much for that. I hope your able to introduce some of those goods again soon mate :v:t4:

5 Likes