What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 1)

Wasnā€™t sure what to have for dinner so I did some casting off the dock and

20 Likes

Damn dude, what a feast! What kind of fish are those? At first glance they look like piranha lol :laughing:

3 Likes

Exactly my thought!! :+1:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Pollo a la brasa :yum::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

Pompano fish bromigosā€¦ If youā€™ve never had it give it a tryā€¦itā€™s great smoked, grilled, fried, steamed etc.

What does pompano fish taste like?

The attractive, silvery skin is edible and does not require scaling. Pompano meat is firm but finely flaked, with a sweet, mild flavor. The flesh is pearly white, with a moderate fat content, and cooks up white.

what-does-pompano-fish-taste-like

9 Likes

More than 3 weeks fermented ā€œbaechuā€ kimchi

17 Likes

@JamesCZ Looks good mate I love my ferments too

3 Likes

Breakfast of champions, pitaya(dragon friut) and a fresh coco

19 Likes

Thxā€¦my friend showed me this miracle and i falling in love it. I used asian ingredients as Gochugaru, rice flour, soy and fish sauce.

vegetable was from market.
In our country making fermented cabbage with salt and caraway seeds, but kimchi is better for me :grin:

8 Likes

Great stuff @JamesCZ , you have the right idea

I love the Czech Republic, Iā€™ve visited a few times. Your ferments are great too.

I actually DJā€™d at Hip Hop Kemp one year in your beautiful country

8 Likes

Ah nice! Iā€™ve caught Pompano with my family in Florida before. Had no idea they were good eating! Usually we fish for Red Drum or Snook, but you never know what might be on the other end of the line.

3 Likes

:rofl: I canā€™t eatā€™m cause the sugar rush is a rocket ride. Most surfers with sponsors swear by them before a big event. :sunglasses: jkā€¦ what? I got a 10ā€™5 rhino chaser in storage that I havenā€™t caught a wave with in 30 years. :rofl:

Enchiladas I hear these are best after 9pm :upside_down_face:

Seriously though Iā€™m on the same plan and if Iā€™m gonna eat something after 9 PM I choose lunch meat like turkey or chicken, just a couple slices, it helps. Stay strong.

10 Likes

You can get these from the Chinese butcher down the street from me,my wife likes these smoked

1 Like

They opened a few years back in Australia and people were lining up for blocks to get some, in my good ol hometown people were actually getting robbed for their donuts as they came out of the store :joy: Thatā€™s why I referred to them as ā€˜crackā€™

Thatā€™s a classic right there, get back out there mate yew

Last 2 nights Iā€™ve gotten up to pee and on my way back to bed I grabbed a handful of cashews, faark sake. RSO gets me sleep munching haha

4 Likes

You better have a gun if you try to steal my donuts. Otherwise run for your life.

6 Likes

My gas grill is having issues so the big meal of fajitas I prepped over the holiday weekend was done on cast iron on the stove. I rubbed two cowboy ribeyes with S&P and marinated chicken thighs overnight. With the skillet HOT I cooked the steaks, then it took two batches to cook all the chicken. Next I cooked a mix of bell peppers, squash, onion, and garlic. Finally, I chopped the meat and threw everything together in the cast iron again to combine and get the heat even. I served it with a bowl of fresh guacamole I whipped up. It was quite a bit of work - especially the clean up - but delicious and well worth the effort.

I also made pizza (Canadian bacon, Red bell pepper, onion, and goat cheese) and a breakfast skillet (hash browns, bacon, veggies, egg and cheese). I always make extra so my gf and I have leftovers during the work weekā€¦

5 Likes

Check it out, another way of cooking outsideā€¦I donā€™t cook indoors or turn my oven on when I have my central air on, I love cooking outdoors with my cast irons anyway bromigoā€¦

Chili & Goose breast

16 Likes

Thatā€™s good thinking!

I thought about busting out some of my camping kitchen gear. I have a two burner Coleman stove as well as a single burner that takes butane cartridges. I opted to stay indoors. We arenā€™t running the AC yet, and this house has an attic fan so in the evening we can pull outside air through to cool things off.

Summer will be here before we know it so Iā€™ll need to come up with a grill solution. I can try to repair the one I have (came used when I bought a friend of a friendā€™s patio set when they moved), or replace. I like the convenience of gas but thereā€™s something about charcoal. My dad and brother both rock a Big Green Egg and, appealing as that sounds, I get sticker shock!

2 Likes

Cottage open, chores done, time for a treat.

15 Likes

lengua tacos and a pork belly burrito:

17 Likes