What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

turned out to be the worst meal i’ve had in years.

3 Likes

Errr nope :wink: all alcohol is toxic to the liver and pancreas, the pancreas creates insulin and the liver pushes it into the blood stream after it converts carbs to glucose. Any stress on these 2 organs does not help lowering insulin resistance, fatty liver or sclerosis. Also why fasting is good as well as low carbs, as it gives the liver a rest and time to heal :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m not informed enough to disagree with you. All I know is plain spirits don’t raise blood sugar.

3 Likes

You know your wife is too stoned & still plays with her food, when…

19 Likes

She made her man a happy face treat either that or she’s got grand kids and misses them !

5 Likes

Lmao. She made that watermelon face for herself & to make our 11 yrs old son laugh :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Sorry to disagree but I believe moderate amounts of plain alcohol will raise you blood sugar while excessive amounts can lower it, sometimes to dangerous levels. Especially for those with type 1 Diabetes. That’s the way it was explained to me anyway but I could be wrong. I am no doctor.

4 Likes

No your right, hard alcohol doesn’t raise blood glucose, but the toxic effect on the liver has the same result.

Beer and wine will as Doug said.

My sister in law was 5ft6 and 85lbs not an ounce of fat on her, but she was diabetic and needed insulin jabs, because she became an alcohol diabetic from drinking a bottle of vodka a day.

So if your liver is struggling to do its job properly, you don’t want to compromise it further with alcohol.

5 Likes

Fried, dried

:squid:

4 Likes

Nice to be able to sit down for a meal again

19 Likes

:doughnut: :heart_eyes:

So, which one did you go with?

Congratulations on the appetite-

1 Like

Now I definitely have the munchies, I couldn’t pick just one that’s for sure :yum:

1 Like

None lol she bought 2 dozen for work I didn’t get a crumb I did get some of these incase of an emergency

8 Likes

They are called Wagon Wheels here, lol.

10 Likes

Not a big fan of wagon wheels think I ate too many as a kid.

7 Likes

I know them as Moon Pies.

7 Likes

These are the original Moon Pies.

MoonPie

8 Likes

Well if it’s any help they are like 1/3 the size of when you were a kid. They are like the little tiny spare tire now.

4 Likes

Their called wagon wheels in Ireland as well,when I was a kid these were huge lol I can fit one of these in my mouth

5 Likes

Cinnamon roll french toast at home today I have tried going to a few different places, they have been dry and not tasty. Today we changed that we bought some local cinnamon rolls whipped up some french toast batter. Going to do it again tomorrow but we are going to kick it up another notch​:sunglasses::+1:

9 Likes