What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

Now that’s a meal for a stoner! You’re just missing the Onion Rings. What’s up with that?

3 Likes

Those can be served on the side and made with 100% pure lard ! Lol

3 Likes

I gotta have tarter sauce with my onion rings.

2 Likes

Oh man, I just read that whole menu and the Few Good Burgers speech, hilarious. Add 40 pieces of bacon to your to your 8 patty burger.

3 Likes

Lmao

I was hesitant about buying burger patties stuffed with cheddar cheese and bacon.

Dinner time, all veggies from my garden.

Vegetable Garden 2021

12 Likes

Now, THAT, looks DELISH!!!

1 Like

YOU HAVE A SHRIMP BUSH!
Awesome. Must make great compost!

1 Like

I had to go back for more tacos:

7 Likes

Your taco posts made me crave them but I was ALSO craving Shepherds Pie.

So I fried up some ground beef/pork; set it aside to cool and drain and then fried up a mix of onion, carrot, celery, mushrooms, and cabbage all chopped so fine it’s like sugar. After reincorporating the meat into the cooking veggies I then spiced it all with salt, pepper, garlic, clove, all spice, cinnamon, parsley, oregano, fennel seed, & caraway seed and a splash of mushroom broth.

Instead of covering this in potatos, I put it on tortilla’s and gave them a dash of bacon mayo and BOOM: :sheep: : Shepherd’s Tacos :taco:

No pictures because I ate them before thinking to do so; but WILL take some tomorrow as I made leftover’s with purpose :wink:

2 Likes

Garlic noodles 5 spice chicken some rolls
Big bowl of meat pho

10 Likes

Darn, I so miss pho…
I had it once a week for a decade and then Covid…

Cheers
G

1 Like

This place does a really good chicken curry pho… it’s 3 blocks from my place,I have to be in the
Mood for a bowl of soup ,nice being able to sit down and eat
Again take away just don’t taste the same lol

3 Likes

A fried egg between two chicken burgers topped with cheddar cheese and hot sauce, between two slices of bread.

I’m not sure what inspired this sandwich and I didn’t realize I was baked until I stopped to witness what I had created.

6 Likes

That my friend, is true spontaneous stoner quisine!

1 Like

out of Spaghetti…Macs Bolognese…

9 Likes

Before & After foods are the best! (Chicken/Egg, etc)

3 Likes

How many other before and after foods are there? Potatoes and vodka?

2 Likes

You could short list that and just make potato vodka no chewing required.

2 Likes

Pulled pork sandwich
Fries
Chick fil-A salad clone

12 Likes