What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

Before & After foods are the best! (Chicken/Egg, etc)

3 Likes

How many other before and after foods are there? Potatoes and vodka?

2 Likes

You could short list that and just make potato vodka no chewing required.

2 Likes

Pulled pork sandwich
Fries
Chick fil-A salad clone

12 Likes

The Shepherd’s Taco’s, image as promised:

16 Likes

That looks like a fantastic pulled pork sandwich. What is the barbecue sauce of choice?

We also have the same keyboard, I can see you have excellent taste.

1 Like

i used to eat suzi q’s and drink a soda/[pop but that was 20 plus years ago, now im older and ive been into eating mangos 30 minutes before i smoke

It was a Diana/H.P. sauce :man_cook:t2:

1 Like

Some curedd ham and a tomato and mozzarella salad with freshly picked parsley tops (seeds) and some wild flowers that taste like watercress, nasturtion I think. Ps I was sober when making this… Does it count? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grin::rofl::joy:

9 Likes

Is that 1000 island and sour cream? I’m a huge fan of tater top casserole, which some people call a Shepherd’s Pie. My wife’s from SD so she’s the one who introduced me to it.

3 Likes

The orange topping is Bacon Mayo, and the white is tzatziki. Never heard em call it tater-top casserole but that makes sense. I’ve also topped it with roasted then mashed cauliflower. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

Lmao too funny

1 Like

Carrots and potatoes from the garden, pulled today.

Unfortunately I haven’t yet figured out how to grow veal chops…

13 Likes

The right kind of mushrooms can get you pretty close.

1 Like

I’m eating pizza. That killed it. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Had some great soup yesterday. Looks great.

1 Like

I’ll take some. Looked like old school dirty rice.

1 Like

Looks delicious

1 Like

First attempt at a Kadai vegetable and paneer masala from scratch.

Took about an hour to prepare over 2 days and 35 minutes to cook in 2 stages.

I am not listing all the spices lol probably around 17 plus.

Had to make the kadai masala spice mix first, about 12 spices dry roasted in a frying pan for 4 minutes until they started to vape off. I had a smell and wished I hadn’t it was like getting pepper sprayed in the face :sob:

After I could see properly again and they had cooled down they got blended to a powder except for the cinnamon bark it was not co operating lol.

Then made a marinade for rhe hot peppers, cauliflower, onions, and paneer cheese. Mixed more spices and yogourt and a table spoon of the kadai masala mix, and left in the fridge for 12 hours.

Next day baked that lot for 20 minutes while making the gravy, which consists of more spices 4 tomatoes another onion, tomato paste, some peas, cream and water, to make it runny, and another table spoon of the kadai mix and cook for 10 minutes added the marinaded ingredients and simmered for another 10 minutes.

I cut the chilli content in half and glad I did, it took about 20 minutes for my lips to stop burning and tingling after I finished :cold_sweat:

I have enough for 3 meals and it tastes so good :yum:

12 Likes

BAHAHAHAHAHHAAA! Memories.

Edit: me and a pot full of Carolina Reapers making a sauce for my Dad cause FUCK NO will i eat these.

1 Like