What happens in your Grow Space During Winter

2 Likes

Colorado has a rep for harsh winter weather but the truth is that our snow doesnā€™t stick around. It dumps and a few days later itā€™s gone!

Itā€™s also getting noticeably milder as I get older. The climate in the northern Colorado front range today is completely familiar to someone who lived in New Mexico in the 1970s.

3 Likes

We are in the middle of a huge Winter Norā€™ Easter and its pouring rain???

:umbrella:

1 Like

Its mostly freezing cold here! All year round lol. Even sumer time now is raining all year round , so. You donā€™t even know what time of year it isā€¦ Unless your keeping a track of the dateā€¦ Lolā€¦ X Mechelle x

1 Like

Yes it is. Brrr!

1 Like

Scotland has plenty of snow in the mountains

3 Likes

Maybe the better way to keep warm, lol.

or maybe not?

3 Likes

Its ,mostly cold here too. Lol. If a little bit of sun breaks through. All the people put shorts and t shirts on .and fill paddeling pools up for their kids ! Even though its still cold. its MAD . ha ! Ha ! X Mechelle x

1 Like

Donā€™t go mad on us dear.

You have the necessary medicine, no?

1 Like

Thatā€™s definetly 1 of the best ways to keep warm and cozey. Been out just to shops and the snow is up to my knees .so a ten min walk took half hour and soaked and freezing ā€¦lol xx

1 Like

Got hash , polin and just chopped 2 ice plants still need to dry and cureā€¦ ! Think I can waitjust a little longer . thatā€™s oky though dollā€¦ Hope your having a great day / night xx sending you some nice thoughts xx Mechelle xx

1 Like

Keep warm and take care of those plants, :wink:

2 Likes

Looks like a mess in Watertown, MA

5 Likes

Yikes, that probably represents the death of quite a few peopleā€™s cannabis plants. :anguished:

2 Likes

I just read on Drudge that thereā€™s 1.4 Million without power down there.
Iā€™m wishing for you guys and your fams to be safe. :pray:
If you need high ground, Iā€™m at 1200ā€™. :mountain_snow: :maple_leaf:

3 Likes

Nothing :moneybag:wonā€™t fixā€‹:fearful::bulb:

1 Like

My elec co says +/- 1/4 million in Mass.

1 Like

Hopefully you are still with power, or have a generatorā€¦or at least a woodstove :grin:.

1 Like

Thanks for your concern. Itā€™s in the high 30s, and the house is well insulated and still at 68F. Power due on after midnight. Want reset the timers. May have to wait.

4 Likes

Hang in there, iā€™m burning one and thinking good thoughts for all of you. :relaxed:

4 Likes