What happens in your Grow Space During Winter

Can’t wait for Spring already!

18 Likes

are you implying you grow outside? in my grow space in the winter i add a small space heater :smiley: glad we don’t have that much snow yet. was raining here the other day

Yeah, this was the extreme. Is the ground still brown where you are? We haven’t had much snow in Mass yet this fall.

Grew this one in the middle of the back yard last year.

Dropped a seed in the ground late. Got a visitor I see.

3 Likes

This is the rear yard project.

Yup, I grow out doors.

4 Likes

no i guess i was kind of misleading, there’s snow/ice everywhere it was just raining that day. made things nice n slippery. your yard is beautiful did you landscape it yourself ?

Yes. I brought in the rocks myself. It was intense.

6 Likes

it’s amazing, his entire back yard is a giant raised bed. Wow, cutting down those trees made all the difference. I like trees but they are a serious problem for outdoor gardening!

Love the snow pictures, hopefully someday we’ll get another winter like that, I think we had 120+ inches of snow in 5 weeks.

2 Likes

Such an amazing property! And damn I remember that snow, it was insane

1 Like

dammmm that looks cold

I must tell the truth. I have not had a single offer to purchase the snow!

2 Likes

Beautiful place Very cool your vision is coming together.

1 Like

What is really cool is what my neighbor is doing with his yard.

These plantings are over 25 years old.

Cool huh?

14 Likes

yeah that’s awesome !!

1 Like

This looks so awesome and the best playground for kids ever!

1 Like

i am officially jealous!

Moon Rising. Looks like it will be full tomorrow.

4 Likes

2016-17’s Winter arroud “The Dogs’ House” ( 7-January): little isolated Psilocybo Malawi Bangui buds, iced by the nights frosts…:

Empezo el año en Monte Adentro con las primeras heladas nocturnas.
El 7 de Enero, AñoNuevo, fue el dia mas frio en varios años en Monte Adentro.
Sativeo Tardío, otra Psilocybo MALAWI BANGUI de Guerrilla Extrema dejada de la mano del Altisimo al cieloraso montuno ( flores pequeñas dejadas el dia de su cosecha principal sobre el 15 de Diciembre)

Que frío!

…y de la cena de Noche Vieja…como gusta el marisco por Monte Adentro (es que es de las poquitas cosas que por mucho que plantemos tos los años no logramos se nos crié en la huerta…)

8 Likes

Oh wonderful!

6 Likes

very scenic- follow the yellow brick road that leads to the ganjahouse - you could install some Wizard of Oz pavers

4 Likes

7-Day Snow Fall Estimate

Oh goodie. Maybe I can try out a new shovel for Christmas!

1 Like