What Other Plants Do You Have?

Hot Damn! @99PerCent. How big is that garden of eden that you call your back yard? Are you out there from dawn to dusk rooting and foraging? I would sleep out there! Just beautiful brother! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

About 1/4 of an acre.

6 Likes

Hey @99PerCent, how’s the greenhouse coming? Anything growing in there yet? Maybe a few autos to dial in the environment before fall? Hmmmmm?
:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Next up for harvest is Grand Daddy Purple Very far lower left.

8 Likes

Yeeeeeaya boy! That’s what I wanted to hear! Very exciting. Growing your C99/Rom this round. I love that strain. Take care. Good Growin’ man. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

I will be getting back to that in a few but I have so many new things to try and 2 cubing projects under way.

2 Likes

What’s a cubing project? :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Back crossing a single plant with its offspring at least 7 times in order to obtain very consistent seeds…

I have this wonderful Cherry / Almond thing and another that is a cross of Agent Orange and C99 - too sweet that.

6 Likes

Coleus

10 Likes

Tiger lillies

Vinca

10 Likes

Love the coleus do you propagate them as well @Calyxander?

1 Like

Careful if you happen to find this one growing in your yard!

5 Likes

Is the cherry almond red or pink?

1 Like

Hey, @99PerCent, I think we have lot of those plants here… Or maybe is another very similar that confuse me… I will take pics when I be able to…

@Antocians66, no tet sona aquesta planta per la Península, sobretot per el seu aspecte en floració? … Y crec que vulgarment li diuen en castellà “Pie de Oso” o alguna cosa semblant …

2 Likes

Have have you ever breed them? I crossed some last year and got a bunch of seeds, and now I don’t remember where I put them. I always have these on the porch somewhere.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words.
I do not breed coleus, at least I have not yet tried. I just buy seeds. I clone my favorites.
Coleus cuttings root very quickly and easily.

3 Likes

Nah, just the flavors.

7 Likes

Very nice good looking bro

1 Like

Number 2 has bloomed! 3rd on its way any day now (new one on the left)

7 Likes

Geranio & Aloe Vera inna little pots:

9 Likes