What Other Plants Do You Have?

La inflorescencia me recuerda al anís, la cicuta pero el tipo de hojas no por lo menos por mi zona.

The inflorescence reminds me of anise, hemlock but the type of leaves not at least in my area.

3 Likes

8 Likes

Deep rich blue on these Iris.

Russian?

2 Likes

Thanks, it’s a new favorite in my garden. It has beautiful, tall, blueish, reed-like foliage also. I haven’t ID’d the cultivar yet because it was a gift from a neighbor.

2 Likes

I gave my plum bush some MegaCrop run off. Killed it deader than a door nail. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Asian Pear

Black Raspberry

Butterfly Weed

Elderberry Blossom

Greek Oregano

Flowering Dogwood (Kusa)

Tart Cherries

White Flesh Peach

11 Likes

Your yard is like the Garden of Eden, 99.

4 Likes

There isn’t any other place I would rather be.

2 Likes

Not as spectacular as my pink one, but this one blooms first. I’m shocked there are no sugar ants in this pic.

Blueberry, var. ‘northcountry’

Hydroponic potatoes in inside-out 3.4cu/ft pro-mix bags. @dgtxxx

8 Likes

Looks like the Blue Jays finally can’t keep up with both cherry trees. The first one is picked clean, but looky here.

My sister likes to bake and if I don’t eat all of them, maybe she’ll get some too. Busy weekend!!!

9 Likes

@Lotus710 volunteer tomato

The Dahlia are about to pop. The root mass on this sucker is the size of a basketball. I think I am supposed to be separating them??

The Swiss Chard are coming along nicely.

Going to have lots of Flowering Dogwood seed pods. The squirrels love them.

Golden Raspberries

Cherries are moving quickly now. I’ll take some this afternoon.

Here comes the Bee Balm (Monarda)

And the Day Lilly show is begun

Butterfly Week

Happy Summer!

12 Likes

1 Hour of Greek Oregano Trim Jail served

5 Likes

:smile: :sunny: Thanks for all your photos!

emailing this thread to my mom again. :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

In that case, here are some fresh ones from today.

Grapes from the Champagne region of France (can’t call them champagne grapes officially, right?)

These next two make tons of seeds if someone is interested…

Hissop Blossom

Lupine

This Echinaca plant survived a major bunny attack from last year

This tomato plant won’t survive the bunny munch :rabbit:

Some day lillies

Have a great weekend!

10 Likes

I just love lupines ! Probably one of my favorite plants I don’t know why I haven’t tried them in my beds … I thought about it as a cover camo plant in some of my boxes this year but never got around to starting seed I was pretty maxed out under the lights with everything I grew from seed this year! Beautiful pics @99PerCent!!

2 Likes

drove up into Maine a few weeks ago and lupines were blooming all over the roadsides. In the fall the New England asters do the same thing, Maine seems to be more fertile than everywhere else.

2 Likes

Largely left alone. Very wooded.

2 Likes

Tangent, but when I went up to see the Desert of Maine, I drove past an entire hillside of delphinium in bloom… it was insane. Apparently if they’re healthy and dense enough, they support each other… the ones I’ve grown snap even when staked if they even get a sniff of rain.

7 Likes

Dont knowna the name…

8 Likes

Geranium finally starting to bloom

8 Likes