What's Your Electric Bill?

I just got some HID equipment, fans exc. Haven’t gotten my bill yet, but I’m guessing for 600 watts of HID and fans is probably going to run me an extra 50 a month. That’s not including air conditioning. I’ll wind up venting the heat through the ceiling into the attic during summer and using bulb heat for heat during the cold months…
Just wondering what you all got going on.

5 Likes

300 last month

3 Likes

Damn! What are you running?

2 Likes

My 400w of light costs…$30 a month? Something like that.

4 Likes

just paid 368 :sob:

4 Likes

More whole house ac. Dehumidifiers kill me

4 Likes

Regularly 200-250 / month.
2 600’s and a 1000 hps/mh combo.
10 in exhaust fan and some circulating ones as well.
Plus the tent. :man_facepalming::grin:
:v:

4 Likes

I stopped looking at the hydro bills & smoked more Cannabis to justify the denaturing of my bank account.

21 Likes

A bit under 300, between the window AC, central air, and 1000w hid in the summer. It’s not the lights that get ya, it’s the cooling. My electric bill last winter running 3400w wasn’t much more than my summer bills running 1000w. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

200-350 during the summer + plants flowering (always off peak) Central AC kills me during the summer running at on peak hours where the energy is twice as expensive.

100-200 ish during winter, depending on if plants are flowering or not.

2000w ish of leds during flower.

4 Likes

Setups might be affordable but damn I didn’t realize… just for a dehumidifier?

1 Like

I just paid $625 for last month but it was a heat wave and the AC was working overtime.

8 Likes

I don’t feel so bad about my power bill now lol.

4 Likes

$133 a month

2 Likes

Problem with that is you’ll be making negative pressure in the room, drawing in warmer and more humid outside air (depending on your region). I vented into the same room with a window AC and a dehumidifier is on overnight.

1 Like

my wallet is crying for you brother, ouch.

5 Likes

All I’m gonna say is you don’t want to know .

5 Likes

thats not too bad for that much lighting!

3 Likes

I didn’t think so either.

3 Likes

Was $100 one month then $300 the next damn heat lol

4 Likes