Where to Buy GG seeds

I’m looking for Gorilla Glue. I’ve never grown anything but bag seed. What’s the best way to buy seeds online?

4 Likes

Gorilla Glue (in pure form) is clone only. You will be looking at buying either a cross with GG or a selfed version (s1, etc). I am certainly not the authority on Gorilla Glue, but if I had to point you in a direction for seeds I would check out @Tonygreen . Although Gorilla Glue was bred by Josey Wales @Tonygreen has worked the line more than anyone that I know of. There is a thread with his work on here. He is very well regarded in the breeding scene. Good luck with your hunt !

10 Likes
6 Likes

Find a guy who’s willing to ship you a clone of GG4. A dispensary down the street from my house always has GG4. If it’s not a clone I’d be very careful about buying GG4 seeds because I HEARD they have a lot of hermies.
If I HAD to buy seeds of a GG4 cross it would probably be by Exotic Genetics

2 Likes

Peace All. The company GGStrains was founded I think by JW (RIP) and after his untimely return to the essense, the company put out a GG#4 S1 version of the original clone. This would be the best place to look as they had the man himself on the team prior to his return. As all have mentioned above tho, @Tonygreen has a Recombinant Inbred Line ,RIL, using the original genes. Since U are a member here, it would be much better to support the site and the ppl here like @Tonygreen But GG Strains is where U wanna look if not. Tonygreens RIL Group Buy Grow Show
Stay safe and grow hard :fist:t6:
Peace

5 Likes

I bought a ‘GG#4’ seed and it was bunk, one of the weakest plants I ever grew.

Buyer beware.

1 Like

Yes and BTW I have never grown the aforementioned beans (GG Strains S1) I am only giving info of what I gathered from reading up. The sale of the GG#4 S1 was supposed to be a tribute to Josey. I am only relaying what I thought was open knowledge. I dont advocate for the beans cuz I never tried (1st off they were $200 a pk.). I’m sure that should U look into @Tonygreen 's tortured beans U may find what Ur looking for either way (& cheaper too​:wink::wink:) Stay safe and grow hard :fist:t6:
Peace

2 Likes

Other than getting a cut, def check out the group buy, it’s not going to get you seeds right away, but you’ll get more seeds to hunt through plus it’s heavily and selectively worked.

4 Likes

Move!

T-H-E Best way to buy seeds online is RIGHT HERE!!! Some of the finest Breeders you’ll ever encounter are members. Check out the Seed Runs, the Co-Op Buys and, the various recommendations. Here, you can interact right with the Breeder, get you questioned and, see their postings of their offering, not some photo from a file. Trust me, you can throw away g-o-o-d money NOT knowing. Good luck, continue to ask questions, stay safe/be well.

8 Likes

Tony Greens RIL is your best bet. Even cuts can be bunk unless you know the few tell tale traits of Gorilla Glue.
Several associates pitched in and bought a cut from JW (RIP) after the Michigan cannabis cup that it won. Several generations of the mother have been kept and lost over the last 6 years. But at least two of us always hold a mother just in case.

Looks like tony has worked out the kinks of the Hermeis through selection and also has a pheno showing closer node spacing and longer kolas.

Here’s the JW cut

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.