On a mission to find gg4 beans

Does anyone out there have gg4 beans I been dying to get my hands on some

2 Likes

Tony Greens Tortured Beans

8 Likes

Second that. :+1:

4 Likes

Whatcha got to trade, have 5 - 6 GG#4 Crosses!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Don’t really have trades as I’m.just starting my beans journey @misterbee

1 Like

I’m going to go out on that limb, recommend you go to the "Introduction Thread’, hang out/participate in Topic discussions, etc. AFTER building your reputation, assuring members that you plan on sticking around/being active, I KNOW there will be MANY opportunities to score seeds. MY OPINION/INPUT ONLY!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

14 Likes

I have already uploaded a journal.and introduced myself on here @misterbee I can assure you I don’t plan on going no weres I’m doing my best to participate in what I can aswell …but thanks for the input I’m trying my best

5 Likes

The big problem you’re gonna run into him is that GG4 is clone only. So not available in seed form. But breeders can get pretty close via “cubing”, which is making a GG4 x____ cross then repeatedly backcrossing the male progeny to the original female clone (GG4 here). Each successive back cross increases the % of genes that came from the clone and decreases the % genetic material from the other original parent in the initial cross.

I can also attest that @Zombie420 is a real deal brain eater, not a silicon ghost. Now how long he plans to feasts on OG brains is up to him!

5 Likes

You might get lucky on strainly but fems only

2 Likes

This might be a interesting watch if you wana learn a little more about gg4 Breeder Roundtable - GG4 - YouTube looks like they have a s1 they have been selling as of recent.

2 Likes

There’s really no one else but Tony Green and Mycotek if you want the real deal in seed form.

They really put a lot of work into it.

10 Likes

I did just see on strainly someone offering the original Josey Wales clone. Now if it’s legit, is another question entirely lol!

1 Like

Just checked again. The name is Savage garden out of Michigan. Has a 100% positivity rate 45/45. Offering cuts $150 each.

2 Likes

Look at elev8 seeds they got the fem en reg

Have you tried elev8 gg4? @brampie

1 Like

Got them at home but dont trieded them yet
But i got the originale to but havent make seeds of them yet

1 Like

@brampie could you spare a few ?

1 Like

I sent you half a dozen gg4 beans with a gg4 bubblegum cross. So no worries

1 Like

@Zombie420 i almost suche for a year and i just got them from swecans auction
So if i make seeds of them i wil send you some if you want but that take a while

1 Like

Sent who gg4 ???