Gorilla Glue #4 seeds?

Everywhere i go to buy a few seeds of Gorilla Glue, it’s sold out, except for feminized seeds that do not interest me. Anybody here would be willing to part with a few seeds of the famous Gorilla Glue!? I’ve been to every seed bank across America!

Happy Harvest

(EDIT: That’s why i spend time at OverGrow.com, because there’s a lot of knowledgeable people and you are all very nice, i learned in the last few weeks so much about the cannabis scene because of you guys, started watching videos and reading articles and such… I humbly thank you all. You guys are great!)

Long Live Overgrow!

HppHrvst

4 Likes

didnt know you could get gorilla glue seeds.

1 Like

Ya sorry man if I had some I’d hook you up… honestly the yield from my gorilla glue cut could be a bit better but it does have a very strong smoke that’s for sure which makes up for it, otherwise I prolly wouldn’t keep it. Good luck finding some tho… :+1:

2 Likes

I’m trying to get some, the one place i found regular seeds at only sells to registerered medical patients, so i’m screwed! LOL, it doesn’t matter guys, like most things with patience and perseverancem they happen. So eventually i’ll get my GG#4 seeds.

My grow will be Gorilla Glue and Cinderella 99. Thanks again guys and HppHrvst!

@lotus710 and @Dee.S73 , please buy the seeds for yourselves and then sell me a few once you have a lot of seeds. Do you make seeds?

Superfly Seeds

15 REG Gorilla Glue #4 Superfly Seeds $100.00

Afaik GG is a clone only so if the make reg seeds there’s a non GG male involved… I wouldn’t buy seeds without knowing what male was that…
D_S

3 Likes

Oh really!? Good to know bro. What about feminized seeds then? They should be good right?

PS.: No wonder everybody is selling gorilla glue feminized only! HAHHHAHAAHAHAH, i must have sounded so stoopid!!! LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL

One positive though is if when they crossed it to make normal seeds is maybe it kept a lot of the gg4 characteristics but improved the yield… even though it’s one of the best smokes I got it’s probably my lowest yielder. When I first get a strain I like to flower it out as a clone to see the stretch and also to see the yield and generally I get about 10-14g on average if I flower from clone(5" tall give or take) in a 1L pot and if I remember right I only got about 8-9g with the gg4 so it yields like 20% less then my other strains…

1 Like

One of my projects this year will be improving the structural integrity and improving the yield as well. Out of 3 gallon buckets I haven’t gotten her over the 3oz mark which is a bummer, I’m hoping there’s room to grow there… I’ve got a couple different fathers in mind. :sunglasses:

I’m tempted to cross her to a Critical Mass male but worry about the CM taking potency away…

Long live the real glue.

@MadScientist I would try and track down a cut man, I think a lot of the “breeders” don’t have the original GG#4 as there are a lot of bag seed knock offs out there. The original cut is fairly easy to identify once established and I know it’s spreading across the U.S.
In fact, a friend in SC sent me pics of the cut he has and it looks like the real deal (twisting mature leaves, bright red leaf stem, super viney) So that should be encouraging to anyone looking for the cut.

Good luck bro.

Stay Hazed
Jake

2 Likes

There is no “seed” of GG4 that isn’t feminized.

If you want something close to GG4, S1 is the only way.

I’ll be honest GG4 is hype, after running a few of the clones from the cali dispensaries, I’m disappointed.

Now the GG4 hybrids like Loctite (Red Eye Genetics) are more impressive and they have better structure and produce frost earlier than dispensary GG4.

Cali dispensaries are hardly selling GG4 these days.

2 Likes

Thanks guyus @Blowingupjake and @GrowerGoneWild!

What i did was an order from Attitude for Bhodi’s Space Monkey (Gorilla Glue 4 x Wookie 15) and also Humboldt’s Chemdawg… I’m nervous because of the stealth shipping method requires taking the beans out from its original packaging, and i dunno, I hope i do get what i paid for, they were quick too, i already got my tracking number and all…

3 Likes

I wouldn’t worry too much about Attitude. They have been around awhile and want to please. They forgot my freebies once and i called to ask them to notify me when Durban Poison was restocked and told them about the freebies jokingly. A few weeks later i had a bunch of freebies in my mailbox. They make mistakes but i don’t believe it is malicious.

2 Likes

Always something nice to say you! @ryasco you rock my man. Thanks for the support and advise always.

1 Like

FWIW, and just to share some info on the thread.

GG4 leaf twist, tuck is an inheritable trait for sure. I’ve seen it in most crosses. One way to verify if its from the glue.

GG4 structure for lack of a better word sucks, It requires staking, GG4 flower stacking kinda sucks too. So I totally understand why you want to cross it with the critical line.

Not all GG4 crosses are good, it could have been test method, or whatever. But Elmers glue GG4 x White was mediocre. (15.6 %THC) Or some are medium potency like Citrus Sap, Tangie x GG4 (17.4 THC) Its possible like you said that the real glue was not used. However 1 cross my buddy came up with was GG4 x Killer Malawi and Orange. that hit the mark 27%+ And I’m sure if it was grown in a competition setting, I think close to 30 could be hit.

I have a love hate relationship with GG4. Since it is clone only.

3 Likes

Attitude is pretty good from my experiences. I’ve ordered from them 3 times and the one time I ordered in Colorado they were seized but I paid extra for that stealth shipping / guarantee and they remailed the seeds in a normal envelope and I got them in the end. :+1:

2 Likes

This is interesting. A friend of mine gave me some bag seed (yes, I know I am playing with fire) and the leaves twist, even though everything is dialed in. I have read GG likes to hermie. Stems are purple as well. In fact, the new growth has a purple hue. Maybe this or some of it’s progeny is what I have? It will probably be hermie in the end, but worth a shot…

Attitude was the very first seed bank I ever ordered from. They are great!

LOL I see I am posting to a very old post! Hopefully all turned out well!