White rhino seeds

They’re good looking beans too

3 Likes

Hell yeah I’d love some WR seeds. I tasted it for the first time back in 1999. My buddy picked me up for school and we rolled up a cigarello. This was the frostiest nuggest I’d ever seen, so so many trichomes. The smoke was thick and seemed to expand in the lungs, damn near died coughing and at 17 yrs old, that was the highest I’d ever been…mmmmmm…care free bliss

3 Likes

Why don’t you just buy some in the shops?

Going out on a limb here, but my guess is… trades don’t cost money. I know, it’s a hot take, but there, I said it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

5 Likes

I’d love to make a trade if possible. Are we able to take the convo to PM? Unsure of the rule specific way it’s supposed to go down, but in the end… I’d send first considering your rep here.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t mind making a trade also, haven’t had white rhino in a long time

Thought I would throw a request in here as well for some Medicine Man / White Rhino seeds.

Request fulfilled. Thank you :blush:

4 Likes

I remember smoking white rhino back in 2008 anyone know where to find seeds?

1 Like

Heady you think any of those medicine man beans are still around?

1 Like

Maybe @JohnnyPotseed may have some White Rhino… maybe.

1 Like

I do have White Rhino, but not in seed form, brother. I’ve got '98 White Rhino I been running ‘clone only’ all these years. I did have some reversed WR beans, and some crosses, but they’re gone.

Just got through sending out a load of cuttings of her to folks here on OG.
At 25+yrs running this gal, she’s into her 6-7th gen of clone. I have let my mothers go for as long as 5-7 yrs before I retire that one, and pick the prettiest clone for the next mother.

5 Likes

Here ya go @Sodapop

1 Like

Much obliged Smooth

1 Like

Curious about a Rhino swap as well!

any chance you might reverse her again? i’m down for some.

1 Like

I did a full blown white rhino seed run a couple years ago, there’s still some left and should be a shit ton floating the community still

6 Likes

Cuz, I can appreciate your enthusiasm for the WR. But I got more projects on my plate at the moment , than I can shake a stick at! With more stacked like planes circling an airport, waiting to land! lol

1 Like

i guess you probably wouldn’t let a clone of it go, huh?

3 Likes

Please go to DM, cuz. thnx

2 Likes

So keep the medicine man strain going( original WR), STS it and Save the strain