White rhino seeds

Do you recall if those are the Greenhouse version? If not, I’m sure he’ll pop in and let us know

2 Likes

Yeah gotta be he sent me a pack of Jack Herer and White Rhino as well!

3 Likes

Yup those were me grown in my indoor for veg and greenhouse for flower, if you search “seed making time for Jack herer and white rhino” u can see the grow

4 Likes

I would love to get my hands on some of those Medicine Man beans. Anyone have any to spare?

1 Like

If someone is down to do a seed run with them (given that’s an option) I’d definitely love some of those offspring. Of all the old school smoked I like the white rhino the most.

3 Likes

Possibly I’ll look can’t remember if I still have

1 Like

I’ve still got hundreds of the white rhino beans

9 Likes

That’s a history lesson I didn’t know! Wish I was around to get the medicine man

1 Like

They’re good looking beans too

3 Likes

Hell yeah I’d love some WR seeds. I tasted it for the first time back in 1999. My buddy picked me up for school and we rolled up a cigarello. This was the frostiest nuggest I’d ever seen, so so many trichomes. The smoke was thick and seemed to expand in the lungs, damn near died coughing and at 17 yrs old, that was the highest I’d ever been…mmmmmm…care free bliss

3 Likes

Why don’t you just buy some in the shops?

Going out on a limb here, but my guess is… trades don’t cost money. I know, it’s a hot take, but there, I said it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

5 Likes

I’d love to make a trade if possible. Are we able to take the convo to PM? Unsure of the rule specific way it’s supposed to go down, but in the end… I’d send first considering your rep here.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t mind making a trade also, haven’t had white rhino in a long time

Thought I would throw a request in here as well for some Medicine Man / White Rhino seeds.

Request fulfilled. Thank you :blush:

4 Likes

I remember smoking white rhino back in 2008 anyone know where to find seeds?

1 Like

Heady you think any of those medicine man beans are still around?

1 Like

Maybe @JohnnyPotseed may have some White Rhino… maybe.

1 Like

I do have White Rhino, but not in seed form, brother. I’ve got '98 White Rhino I been running ‘clone only’ all these years. I did have some reversed WR beans, and some crosses, but they’re gone.

Just got through sending out a load of cuttings of her to folks here on OG.
At 25+yrs running this gal, she’s into her 6-7th gen of clone. I have let my mothers go for as long as 5-7 yrs before I retire that one, and pick the prettiest clone for the next mother.

5 Likes

Here ya go @Sodapop

1 Like