White Spots on Outdoor Leaf

What in the heck is this?!

Eggs of some kind. Rip off the whole leaf.

4 Likes

Looks like a massive cluster of aphids (eggs) to me, but I’m not exactly sure. Clip it, get it far far away and look for more to remove. Yowch.

1 Like

Far away and burn

3 Likes

The plant has tiny white bugs crawling on the stems. I’m assuming they’re aphids because everywhere I look online has different photos or videos and when I ask people here and send them photos I always get different answers and responses to what they are. So I don’t know what they are. But I do think they’re aphids. Haha!

But the plant also has a lot of ladybugs on it, so I figured Id just let them handle the problem.

But I definitely took the leaf off and couldn’t find any more with them on it. Also, the eggs aren’t much smaller than the bugs themselves. So maybe they lay the eggs and the eggs grow? Because there’s no way those eggs could fit in one of these tiny little white bugs.

1 Like

If you have aphids that’s another problem that may or may not be dealt with by ladybugs.

Take those leaves and get rid of them :+1:

1 Like

I think they’re stink bug eggs or maybe moth eggs. And I know I have these things that look like inchworms. Or maybe bud worms.

1 Like

Aphids usually have live birth that are pretty much clones of themselves unless overwintering and they produce males to lay eggs with and it’s a bit early for that.

2 Likes

Looks like Moth eggs

2 Likes

I second the moth eggs

2 Likes