Who sends exchanges in Italy?๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น

hi friends I changed ADDRESS โ€ฆ I had to remove all my seed resources now I am left alone with those seeds I planted from the diary and the seeds donated by corey the rest has been lost because that asshole where I have the seeds girl cleaned and threw everything away โ€ฆ I already had the seeds of the next crop but now I will have to start finding them again deer help you friends of og thanks in advance I had varieties of @Hoppy that mo had sent and I know I was disappointed because it was invented by him

4 Likes

I am looking for both autoflowering and feminized photoperiod help friends

1 Like

So you lost the ones I sent?

1 Like

I answered you in private just to find out which ADDRESS YOU SENT BECAUSE TO MY FIRST Address everything is lost now I have a new one โ€ฆ I answered in private because there are personal data GUYS WHO CAN HELP ME

Bro I tried real hard to help you order your auto flowers and you wouldnโ€™t buy them to get them sent to you. Nobodyโ€™s going to buy your beans for you and send them across the planet on the hopes that you pay them back. Well I wonโ€™t. And I googled 20 translations to Italian!!!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.