Who wants to find the autos?

Okay cool haha well I use LST on Autos and Photos. I also use Silica, if you can find some try it out. It adds a bit of rubber/flexibility to the branches. So they bend easier and further with out snapping. I would recommend it.
And for autos I feel it’s necessary to get the most out of them. But like I said you will still get enough for yourself without it. But as you know autos are on a timer, so I try to make them as big as possible before they switch over to flower, and LSTing is one of my favorite ways to do it. And its easy too !

But definitely let us know if you need help, and I look forward to watching your diary/journal

1 Like

I could probably work some autos out of those beans.

I’d be interested in the cookies and cream, or the shadow of maybe. :wink:

I put u down for shadow og, I’ve def seen the most in that one so it’s a sure thing, haven’t seen anything on cookies and cream yet but still watching it

2 Likes

So as an update, went poking around my auto ladies to see which are showing most promise, well the following I can feel the seeds forming

Divyder
Shadow og
Ak-47
Sour 60
Whiskey zulu

I was not able to find any in
purple Camaro
Moby dick
Power plant
Samsquatch
Cookies and cream
King kong

3 Likes

4 Likes

Been following the news and glad to hear that you’re seeing seeds in some hope that you keep your good growing vibes going :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Yup, makes sense too cuz those ones are closest to my upper level fans, guess the other side dodged the splooge fest. Great for me having sinsemillia smoke like I aimed for but bummer no project to offer on the others if none show up

3 Likes

those ladies look very happy…

1 Like

Hey man just checking in to see how things are going and I hope that you are having good grow vibes for spring solstice The Doc

2 Likes

How has this been going ? I just jumped on to see if there were any updates :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

End of the month should be chopping down then dry trim etc so prob a few more weeks on it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh nice ! I’m glad to hear it is still happening :smiley:
Sending good vibes your way !

1 Like

Oh ya, nothing changed, just had to finish letting em grow

3 Likes

I really love your grow area btw !

1 Like

@DrGonzo13

Ended up with 25 beans for you to search through.
Remember this cross will all be fast finish photos, you will have to cross again to find the 25% autos in the next generation

Send me ur addy again

3 Likes

@Reefer

All I found are the 3 of em for whiskey zulu
Send me that addy if u wanna cross fingers for a boy and girl in those 3

3 Likes

@BeanBush no seeds in Samsquatch sorry bud

@Banquo ak47 in it’s own lil world, doesn’t even look halfway through flower and almost looks like it’s stopped progressing, I’ll still be watching it though

That’s it for today’s updates. If ur name is by one and haven’t heard an update it’s still standing with another week or two :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Rhino_buddy

Send that addy got 4 beans for ya to search through

That’s the last of what I could find knocking em down for the rest of ya, if anything changes finally getting em trimmed up I’ll let u guys know

1 Like