Win a microBIOMETER [Closed]

wow the future is now, leave the horses in the wagon its all down hill from here.

This looks like it could be super useful! Thanks for the giveaway.

That would be so handy. I will mix my own soil using a recipe from OG.

This is very interesting. I never knew there was such a thing.
Thanks for the giveaway.

1 Like

Pro Mix Moisture (Red)
Composted Forest Bed Inoculant Mix (Macaroni water, lemons, legumes, sweet potatoes, peppers, bananas.
Alfalfa Meal, Kelp Meal, Gypsum, Bio Ag FulPower & KNF Amendments.

1 Like

This is right on time Iā€™ve been wanting one of these. Thanks for the opportunity

1 Like

I do grow in soil. Just not Organic. I donā€™t know how much something like this would help me, but at the same time I have been contemplating going to Living Soil. So, thereā€™s that. I would probly attend the seminar if one turns up, to see what my benefits would beā€¦ scientifically, growing in Living Soil vs. Soil with Saltsā€¦ bottle nutes.
GREAT giveaway.

1 Like

I usually use happy frog when I use soil. I would love to know whatā€™s going on in my dirt. Thanks!

Cool prize , I use canna terra professional plus : )

ME GroundSwell

Dang, this would be a game changer!

This would be an AMAZING tool to have in the arsenal! My favourite soil the soil I make myself, sourced from local or as close to local as I can get. Iā€™ve made it for friends multiple times and they call it magic dirt lmao.
Would love to use that to test my soil :grin:

1 Like

Yes please, I would that.

1 Like

I never even knew such tests and meters existed! Unlike my TDS meter this is something I would actually turn on.
Thank you for a great raffle!

2 Likes

I use local black volcanic soilā€¦ With a mix of crushed pumis stone
A bit of dried chicken shit.

I grow lots of other plantsā€¦ This prize would be welcome.

Seeing as Iā€™m about to try some LSO for the first time EVER and have no clue as Iā€™ve been a hydro or soilless or both guy for many many years! This would definitely help! I absolutely love the idea and had no idea you existed @microBIOMETER also Iā€™d gladly join in on some chat conferences anyday. Thank you for the opportunity :pray:t2:

Iā€™m in! Sign me up.

We are talking trying something different

I use a modified coots mix in my beds that just finished their fifth cycle. I send out samples to get tested and amend accordingly. I add lots of microbe products, it would be interesting to test their efficacy with this device.

3 Likes

After reading Teaming with microbes I would looooooove to play with one of these, might even encourage me to get a decent microscope :sunglasses: as far as favorite soil goes, Iā€™m relatively new to growing in soil but so far Iā€™ve had decent results out of soil Iā€™ve made myself with mostly homemade compost and peat moss with a few amendments.

1 Like