Win a microBIOMETER [Closed]

favourite mix - organic soil from nearby forest :wink:

Healthy soil equals healthy plants!

My favourite is Biobizz All-Mix.

I am still learning, only used Happy Frog so far.

Thanks for doing this.
M

so does this have any benefit for coco people? I try to keep an active root zone but its harder.

My favorite is my own recycled soil. My favorite bagged soil is Buildasoilā€™s 3.0.

I grow in probiotic SIPs, so this would be an amazing tool to have handy. Thank you @microBIOMETER

1 Like

So far Iā€™ve been a promix guy with organic soil amendments but promix been really letting me down lately and Iā€™ve been wanting to switch but Iā€™m not sure which route to go. I LOVE seeing stuff like this getting behind the science side of growing, keep up the beautiful work

5 parts bagged soil, 3 parts Coco Chip-and-Fiber (medium), 2 parts <=3/8ā€ white pumice, 1 part decomposed Granite, 1 pert Vermiculite. Recycle and ready-amendedā€¦ foreverā€¦

I use gold label custom no perlite.

Yeah, This is awesome. Thank you @microBIOMETER . :clap: :+1:

I donā€™t use soil as much as Iā€™d like, but if I had to pick one as my favorite, it would be Foxfarm Ocean Forest :fox_face: :man_farmer: :ocean: :evergreen_tree: :deciduous_tree:

Iā€™m a little confused about that ā€œdeviceā€ people talk about as from the video I have seen there is no device, just test cards that you need to scan with an app? :question: :grey_question:

Anyway so far I have only used bagged organic soil and not mixed my own like the cool people here.

Great prize
I love ffof ffhf and coco coir

Sounds interesting, I wouldnā€™t mind being able to easily test my soilā€¦ Iā€™d want details on exactly how the GPS location data is handled and stored though. Hopefully thatā€™s just a setting that can be changed in the app, or better yet, the app isnā€™t necessary at allā€¦

Oh, and I mix my own soil. :slight_smile:

Fafard 3B + goodies

Iā€™m all for this. The guy Dan who helped develop these live near my house lol. Thatā€™s awesome to see someone make them.

2 Likes

This is neat looking. Indoor I use coco but outdoors I make all my own soil in small batches tailored for the plant Iā€™m putting in it

Great for the style of growing that I do!

In the summer or my outdoors I use a mixture of compost, dirt from our garden, perlite and promix hp!

For my indoors is 100% Promix HP!

cool cool! I love data and metrics, would love to add this to my arsenal.

1 Like