Win BBQ Cannabis ebook [Closed]

My favorite is the wifes starbursts.
I own a bbq restaurant so I would love to get this

2 Likes

Edibles scare me so I have no favourite recipe yet. :ghost: I like tincture (96% alcohol + bud) if that counts. :wink:

Chocolate chip cookies :yum::yum::yum: sooo goodā€¦

iā€™ve only made brownies. and failed at making gummies.

I canā€™t say I have a favorite recipe yet but when my little brother was alive it was always his dream to start a restaurant where he cooked with cannabis ingredients. This would be an incredible ode to his memory. Iā€™ve personally made gummies so far so thatā€™d have to be my favorite but thatā€™s about it, Iā€™d love to expand my game and let him enjoy it through me

Thank you for the opportunity

1 Like

Brownies and cookies.

MCT oil sounds genius.

Itā€™s an art!! Cooking with fire is an artā€¦ too hot and it burns to a crisp to cold it boils or nothing haha ā€¦ have you seen Netflix chefā€™s table BBQ edition? @Hydro921

1 Like

I havenā€™t but Iā€™ll check it out

1 Like

I love me some brownies!

I make a good butter first. then I follow the recipe on the box to make chocolate brownies. there is 1 problem someone should always test how strong they are ā€¦ with all the consequences that entails

I dont have a favourite ganja recipe. If I win this maybe I will have one.

1 Like

Havenā€™t tried barbecue yet big fan of chocolate chip cookies though. Good luck everyone

Good argument to get a book :joy:

1 Like

Butter for cookies.
Thanks for the opportunity.

Another nice giveaway. I havent done edibles before because all the ones I have seen are candy/cookies.

My favorite has to be canna-rice crispys I actually think the taste of herb in them makes them better tasting than regular canna-free rice crispys. .

Decarbed and ground flower mixed with chocolate powder, something to sweeten it, and a pinch of powdered pepper! Thatā€™s it!! Thanks!!!

My favorite recipes are infused chocolate peanut butter cups and good old fashioned spiked brownies. Yummā€¦ :grin:

My favorite, so far, has to be the beef jerky that my wife infused with some oil made from Northern Lights.

5 Likes

I would infuse some bbq sauce and smoke some ribs. Iā€™d call it Itis

1 Like