Winter 2017 - 2018

I thought that you were making seeds until I read that. :grin:

2 Likes

Never actually stop making seeds, but this one has made it under the radar, so far.

I wasn’t going to claim success with failure at the doorstep, but, I think I have her. This clone has suffered.

I took this cut weeks ago. It should be a big beautiful plant. I think its alive. :confused:

Space Candy 4

3 Likes

Nice, I have a male Durban Poison clone in the Dog House about to make a mess. :grin:

3 Likes

Mid-Weed Update

Space Candy 1

This one has been crossed with Miss Money Penny.

Here is another clone of Space Candy 1 just set into 12/12

Miss Money Penny

This is a Miss Money Penny Back Crossed (Pheno 2; sweet, no almond)

Platinum Jack Cookies

Crossed with (Orange Hill Special x Hurkle)

Here is her younger sister.

C99 x Penny Wise

These get huge.

Making tomatoes. :tomato:

12 Likes

Nice selection there, OHS x hurkle x platinum jack sounds good! Just getting nicely baked on my OHS lower buds right now :thumbsup:

5 Likes

@99PerCent what to say that I haven’t already said in your thread. I come here for the plants but stay for the quality show.

3 Likes

About a week ago, I put a couple of hours in Trim Jail on a plant that @Muleskinner delivered earlier this season.

I can finally put covers on the jars. Gave a pile of this herb away already.

This plant yielded roughly 5 ounces of bud. Put it in the jumbo jars.

11 Likes

So the Space Candy 4 comes into focus.

This should be dry enough for jars in the morning and dry enough for lids after another couple of days with a slower pace dry. The air has started to regain humidity after a dry spell.

11 Likes

A quick tour of the plants recently placed into the flowering tent.

The lighting was difficult today. I hope you enjoy.

C99 x Penny Wise 1

I tossed a few seeds of this last summer. One made it all the way to @Muleskinner’s front yard. It was also huge.

These seem more well suited to large grow areas or outdoors. I flipped these as twigs.

C99 Penny Wise 2

This one is in a 7 Gallon Sexy Italian Container that belongs to @Muleskinner . I couldn’t resist using it.

Platinum Huckleberry Girl Scout Cookies F2

Platinum Jack Cookies 1

This one has been crossed with pollen from a recently harvested Orange Hill Special x Hurkle male.

And her little sister.

Platinum Jack Cookies 2

Space Candy 1

Grand Daddy Purple

Trying again to get this mutant to produce seeds. So far, she seems to want to do it.

Volunteer Tomato

I read on a tomato site somewhere that these flowers only require a jiggle to self pollinate.

Looks like that might be the case.

Jiggled and shriveled.

8 Likes

Just had a scroll through your thread, some great healthy plants and some nice crosses. Sorry if I missed it, but has the Space Candy got Space Queen in it? I am waiting for my friend to get a cut of SQ back to me, so I am always interested in crosses :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The information has been removed from the TGA site, but I found it with a little search.

TGA Subcool Seeds - Space Candy

"Space Candy, a breeders milestone and a genetic game-changer, it’s a sativa dominant hybrid crossed between Cotton Candy Kush and Space Queen. The medicinal effect, physical appearance, aroma and flavor of this strain will have it at the top of every growers list! This strain packs an incredible pungent, sour pine smell with hints of sweet fruity citrus.

1 Like

The cutting I have of Grand Daddy Purple has been called a lot of names over the course of her time for good reason.

The clones are a knotted mess at best.

I let this one grow out a bit and have cleaned it up considerably. This one gets flipped on April 1 and moved to the green house on May 1 to finish out there along with some other clones I am fattening up.

3 cuttings were too big to toss.

I’ll run these all summer in the green house and see what happens.

9 Likes

Your GDP reminds me of my AK47 I have been running for over a year. All from a re-vegged stump and never reverted back to vegetation fully. It is all wonky looking, doesn’t have much stretch in flower and low yields. But the flavor and high is so good I can’t let it go.

5 Likes

These plants must be related.

3 Likes

I’ve done that before too, with a sensi early girl. Couldn’t ever get it back to full veg. Looked just like 99’s GDP.

2 Likes

According to the grower that popped the seed, “she never looked better”, :smile:

4 Likes

I am pretty psyched!

So all they need is a little jiggle, and they germinate. Easier than cannabis.

:tomato:

9 Likes

You’re @99PerCent :bee: :bee:

2 Likes

Jiggle it more than once and you’re playing with it.

Congrats on the 'mater!

5 Likes

So I am after the big squish.

A buddy with a bigger press has agreed to press larger amounts of kief for me.

I took 2 ounces of Reactor 99 and gave them the shake down.

I took the first pass and set that kief aside. Then I ground everything up well and made a second pass.

The second pull produced more, but you can see it is a little bit green.

I’ll squish the pile on the left and split the one of the right between chocolates and smoke.

12 Likes